Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im searching for a server or project

Discussion on Im searching for a server or project within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im searching for a server or project

hi im searching for a server or project to work with i can help with coding in a c# source and i can be a Forum mod and website designer.

Code:
[B]information about me:[/B]
* my email is 

* im the best coder in c#! hahah no joking, but im willing to join a good server/project because i want to be better in c# so i hope i could learn some things.

* im totally new in website designing but i have a good teacher and i must say that im pretty good already in designing websites (with adobe photoshop)

* well about the forum mod i dont have like good skills or something because being a forum mod is not something that need skills i think but im willing to spend alot time in 1 player to help him with his problems
if you need help but you dont want a official team member i can ofcourse try to help you add my msn and we will talk further.

Do only add me on msn if you can help me to get into a serious project/server or if you need serious help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2009, 19:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Reflexis- View Post
hi im searching for a server or project to work with i can help with coding in a c# source and i can be a Forum mod and website designer.

Code:
[B]information about me:[/B]
* my email is 

* im the best coder in c#! hahah no joking, but im willing to join a good server/project because i want to be better in c# so i hope i could learn some things.

* im totally new in website designing but i have a good teacher and i must say that im pretty good already in designing websites (with adobe photoshop)

* well about the forum mod i dont have like good skills or something because being a forum mod is not something that need skills i think but im willing to spend alot time in 1 player to help him with his problems
if you need help but you dont want a official team member i can ofcourse try to help you add my msn and we will talk further.

Do only add me on msn if you can help me to get into a serious project/server or if you need serious help.

PS: <------ does anyone knows what this emote means
RTFM Means Read the ******* Manual.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2009, 19:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
RTFM Means Read the ******* Manual.
wow that make sence THANKS!
Old 01/16/2009, 14:32   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
This is no flaming!
Hi fireblaze. You said, you want to get into a serious project, an existing one ,right?
So, let me point this out:

Quote:
i want to be better in c# so i hope i could learn some things.
Quote:
im totally new in website designing
Quote:
about the forum mod i dont have like good skills
You stating and/or have stated in other posts that you are not that good with C#, and you admit your new in designing and dont have a forum mod skills.
I doubt someone will offer you a spot in their team, sorry.
Im just talking the truth so you can be prepared.

Emme
Old 01/16/2009, 18:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
This is no flaming!
Hi fireblaze. You said, you want to get into a serious project, an existing one ,right?

You stating and/or have stated in other posts that you are not that good with C#, and you admit your new in designing and dont have a forum mod skills.

Emme
well i know what you mean but its not that i want to be in a team, if people only want some help i will help them
Old 01/16/2009, 18:21   #6

Quote:
This is no flaming!

Emme

Emme, seriously, who the **** do you think you are, trying to critisize people that have helped E*pvpers community alot ******* more than you

Fireblaze, id glady take you on my team, I added you on msn the other day, We're currently looking for website designer and C# coders Thanks

Emme you ******* ***** dont tell me to leave when i give people ****, when you have no right, expecially when we read the above statement plxkthx.
Old 01/17/2009, 04:27   #7

@ Daniel080
dude just make ur own website..... use a free provider or make your own html 1 and buy a domaine.... not that hard

heres a link to basic HTML junk and u can just google its not hard... you can learn in like 15 min.....

o and seriously.... dont cuss at people, itl just start a flam war just forget em its better

n flam wars are annoying they just spam the forums.... w non co related junk
Old 01/17/2009, 04:59   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
This is no flaming!

Emme
The trick is making people think your better than you really are. When I knew very little C#, a was still asked to be a part of the team because I was decent in Delphi (two VERY different languages). I just learned as I went a long.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2009, 11:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoven View Post
@ Daniel080
dude just make ur own website..... use a free provider or make your own html 1 and buy a domaine.... not that hard

heres a link to basic HTML junk and u can just google its not hard... you can learn in like 15 min.....

o and seriously.... dont cuss at people, itl just start a flam war just forget em its better

n flam wars are annoying they just spam the forums.... w non co related junk
sorry but designing a website does nothing have to do with HTML, HTML is coding a website not designing.

@infamousnoone: good post
Old 01/17/2009, 17:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Reflexis- View Post
sorry but designing a website does nothing have to do with HTML, HTML is coding a website not designing.

@infamousnoone: good post
To be infamous for a second:....

No it's not coding a website.
Old 01/17/2009, 17:27   #11

Calls HTML code +photoshop not that hard.....
Old 01/17/2009, 17:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
No it's not coding a website.
uhhh yes it is if you are going to code the website with HTML it is coding.

or is it htmling? -__-

you have 2 parts of making a website, Designing and Coding
Old 01/17/2009, 17:33   #13

LOL agreed with reflexis on that 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2009, 17:51   #14

Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of writing, testing, debugging/troubleshooting, and maintaining the source code of computer programs.

As far as I know, HTML documents are not computer programs.

Edit:: Reflexis do you need glasses that bad?
Old 01/17/2009, 17:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of writing, testing, debugging/troubleshooting, and maintaining the source code of computer programs.

As far as I know, HTML documents are not computer programs.
we said coding not programming just admit that you are wrong and you said coding to