Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help With Drop rates and Coding

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With Drop rates and Coding

Okay... first Question... how can i change the drop rates so that DB's will drop MUCH faster...

Second question

I just started coding my server, im using CoV2 source and editing it, i went into the client.cs which has all the source code for npcs i went down to an npc edited it saved it but when i went into the game nothing had changed, i even tried deleted the npc but he still didnt change...

what am i doing wrong... please help...

add me -

Old 01/15/2009, 03:21   #2

@the rates question - no idea
@ the npc thing - your most likely not recompiling the project after you edit the source files.

Old 01/15/2009, 03:46   #3

^
Adding on to his

Build, make sure the build succeeds, then debug.
Old 01/15/2009, 05:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synster View Post
Okay... first Question... how can i change the drop rates so that DB's will drop MUCH faster...

Second question

I just started coding my server, im using CoV2 source and editing it, i went into the client.cs which has all the source code for npcs i went down to an npc edited it saved it but when i went into the game nothing had changed, i even tried deleted the npc but he still didnt change...

what am i doing wrong... please help...

add me -
go to your projectfile.cs then entities.cs then go down till you see something like
Code:
{
                    if (Other.ChanceSuccess(1))
                    {
                        string Item = "1060101-0-0-0-0-0";
                        DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
                        World.ItemDrops(item);
                    }
that number you see item =" is the item that will drop from a mob the chance there is low see 1 you can edit it to higher or lower as you wish you can also edit it so only particular mob drops it.

« assistance in creation of a pserver | [Help please]AVG says its a virus »