Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

assistance in creation of a pserver

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
assistance in creation of a pserver

I need a bit of asistance in creating a new private server. Let's assume that all I learned to program was assembly when I was in college before I joined the army and I just want something quick and easy that I can get set up. Step by step instructions, links to sources etc, and limited coding necessary on my part. I can follow instructions well, adn I'm not looking to make anything that will have any more people on it than those that live in my house. If you could post something simplified for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Old 01/14/2009, 21:33   #2

what do you need help with besides making a server?

Old 01/15/2009, 03:37   #3

Unfortunately, it's not that "easy". Well, it can be if you just use any old source and get it going. Some offer more features than others, as well as some are more stable. generally, they're all the same though, as most are stemmed from the same place. Step 1 - find the source that sounds good to you (just look through some releases). After that it'll be a bit easier to get some help as your questions will be slightly more specific. By all means, message me if you need anything .. I'll try to help you out as best I can.

« [Request] | Help With Drop rates and Coding »