Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Couple of questions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Couple of questions

Hello guys a i need too much details for how to make my own calculations source 5530 I need to make calc same TQ so i need any one teach me how

Old 07/21/2012, 18:42   #2

You need to learn math.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics

That's all.

Old 07/21/2012, 19:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mero.El.Omda View Post
Hello guys a i need too much details for how to make my own calculations source 5530 I need to make calc same TQ so i need any one teach me how
Teach what exactly .. i told u b4 that you cant and you wont make calculations as TQ might be better might be Worse cuz u dont know exactly how they managed to make the Equation for the Attacks or even rates ...

btw y did you named your Topic " Couple of Questions " since you just asked 1 question ? makes No Scense at all
Old 07/21/2012, 21:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Teach what exactly .. i told u b4 that you cant and you wont make calculations as TQ might be better might be Worse cuz u dont know exactly how they managed to make the Equation for the Attacks or even rates ...

btw y did you named your Topic " Couple of Questions " since you just asked 1 question ? makes No Scense at all
Actually if you're good enough, you can get them out of TQ's source.

Old 07/21/2012, 23:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Actually if you're good enough, you can get them out of TQ's source.
Seriously ? how is that is there any released Co Sources Here ?

btw i Recoded attacking calculations successfuly They works perfect but the Calculation inside the source u r talking about might be better
Old 07/21/2012, 23:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Seriously ? how is that is there any released Co Sources Here ?

btw i Recoded attacking calculations successfuly They works perfect but the Calculation inside the source u r talking about might be better
There is the EO source.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2012, 00:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
There is the EO source.
Perfect ..Thx Dude

Tags
calc

« [5017]Auth Response Problem | Pirate Spell BlackSpot Effect ID »