Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Dmap editor

Discussion on [Request] Dmap editor within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Dmap editor

Hey guys

Long ago I'm looking for this program... I need to edit the invalid coords because in my source i have a problem with coords... when i'm running with a steed, i get a invalid coord and my character goes over a invalid coord, but it gets stuck in the database that coordinated...

some one know a program to edit the .dmap files or how to fix it? I'm have a 5530 source...
Old 07/20/2012, 02:49   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Sure, you can edit the DMAP files (You can probably do that with a hex editor..) but you can also patch the click to jump anyway. But chances are, the server will still not let you jump there.

If it's on the server end, just comment out the valid coord check, or reset your X and Y in the database.
Old 07/22/2012, 19:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Sure, you can edit the DMAP files (You can probably do that with a hex editor..) but you can also patch the click to jump anyway. But chances are, the server will still not let you jump there.

If it's on the server end, just comment out the valid coord check, or reset your X and Y in the database.
i try to use the hex editor but, after that the achieve .map don't work XD i try to use the dmaps on the client folder.... not results =( what can i do >.<
Old 07/24/2012, 09:12   #4

Received Thanks: 1,142
Why would it change to .map? lol Well if you look around the forum and use the search function, there are a lot of topics on this. Not to mention, there are loads of DMap loaders and viewers available. There are no editors, though. So you would have to do it yourself.
Old 07/24/2012, 10:38   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Your client isn't the problem, nor are any of your map files (unless you're using a version from before I fixed TrinityCO's scene file loading).