Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD]DarkAngelzCO is back :P

Discussion on [AD]DarkAngelzCO is back :P within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AD]DarkAngelzCO is back :P

~REMOVED~ DUE TO EMMETHEFLAMER
Old 01/10/2009, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Super+10 2 socket -7 Damage +250 Hp's Set For Any Class
$110.00

25 Sets Of DragonBall Scrolls
$30.00

source
$44.00

Npc Are Chinese We Are Working On it Daily
For some reason, I think this server will end up as a total failure. Besides, your too noobies so you use the CO Binaries = more failure.
Old 01/10/2009, 17:54   #3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01/10/2009, 17:56   #4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01/10/2009, 18:05   #5

#request infraction for double post

lol emme is working on his server and i bet it will be better than yours..

and why do people have to pay to get something they can get for free? and something that the person " vietkidd510 + got off epvp and is hosting for free, which costs him nothing is charging people to play?

if you charge atleast make your site likeable and if you dont have dedicated server get one

Quote:
source
$44.00
umm isnt this on epvp?
Old 01/10/2009, 18:36   #6

im sorry but u guys can say what you want i dont care.
Old 01/10/2009, 18:39   #7

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
vietkidd, the reason my server isnt up running is because I just dont download something from ******** or e*pvp and run it. I heard roomers about those people's servers - they suck!
Have a bad day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2009, 14:45   #8

Emme, first off, I'd just like to mention that I'm a PM for DACO.

I've been to so called "Well Scripted" servers aswell, they can suck just as badly as any other trash server you might find...Reason: Scripts don't make the server, people do. Kom ihåg det.

Sure, I agree that admin's might get a wee bit bigheaded from time to time, but who are you to judge the server itself? Ever payed us a visit? Had there been no community on the TQ servers, then you guys wouldn't even have this section in the first place, so I return to the previous statement put in a different manner: The community creates the server.

I might not be a big poster here on EPVP'ers, but believe me, you can see when I created this account, I've been lurking for quite some time now, and I've got to say, that DACO is one of the better servers out there...Although, I wish our dear vietkid wouldn't have advertised here though <.<
Old 01/11/2009, 16:48   #9

Lol.
The thing is, community is all luck. People just happen to find your server.
The only thing you really can control is how well coded the server is. More people will be attracted to a good server over a crappy one.

The whole principal behind the server is really stupid. It's running off some chinese test files from TQ: official rates and everything, and yet you can still buy DBs? Why don't you just go play CO or something.
Old 01/11/2009, 17:43   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimy View Post
Emme, first off, I'd just like to mention that I'm a PM for DACO.

I've been to so called "Well Scripted" servers aswell, they can suck just as badly as any other trash server you might find...Reason: Scripts don't make the server, people do. Kom ihåg det.

Sure, I agree that admin's might get a wee bit bigheaded from time to time, but who are you to judge the server itself? Ever payed us a visit? Had there been no community on the TQ servers, then you guys wouldn't even have this section in the first place, so I return to the previous statement put in a different manner: The community creates the server.

I might not be a big poster here on EPVP'ers, but believe me, you can see when I created this account, I've been lurking for quite some time now, and I've got to say, that DACO is one of the better servers out there...Although, I wish our dear vietkid wouldn't have advertised here though <.<
LOL