Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Couple of Questions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couple of Questions

Well i'd like to make Bot for Pservers of patch 5525 for example .. From where should i start and whats the General Idea ?

Well Im making My Server Beta on Non hamachi Ip once i finish Recoding the Attacking Systems ..Question Here can any1 Hack My Pc and get the Source while its on My lap IP?

its long time since i used Packet sniffer .. So im thinking of updating CoMon to work with Latest Version Any Ideas How to make it ?

Old 07/13/2012, 18:49   #2

1. Search, pro4never have made an FAQ of bots and proxies. Basically a bot is just making your client doing something, but automatic so you won't have to do it yourself.

2. Yes it's possible to hack a PC, but don't sweat it at that. It will most likely not happen and would probably happen in 1/1000000 chance that someone is capable of it. As for your host just don't use a weak password. Use both uppercase and lowercase characters, so bruteforcing will take far longer. Use special characters like % and such in your password as well and at last if it's possible don't use "Administrator" as the user, but something else, so they'd have to guess the username for the PC as well. However these things are only in worst case. Also don't keep your source on your host, you never want to do that. Just export the executable and whatever is need.

3. Why not make your own? Then you understand how it works, which brings us to the first question. Exactly, how you'd make a bot. (Proxy-bot) However there is memorybots as well, but you'd have to learn reverseengineering then.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 19:10   #3

well thx alot but didnt get it perfectly Hmm....Am talking About Port Forwarding Method Insted of hamachi....can they get my source even if i didnt set password to my os ?
Old 07/13/2012, 19:53   #4

Open Port 80 and Put your server in appserv\www\ and your good to go :P (KIDDING)

Old 07/13/2012, 20:03   #5

I dont recomend making bot for C# Pvservers, un-like binz or TQ we can change alot everyday just to prevent ur bot have our own everything encryption adjustments etc.
Unless your planning on keeping up with that. But i'm sure there's eggys/non coders running C# servers that wouldent know how to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 20:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
well thx alot but didnt get it perfectly Hmm....Am talking About Port Forwarding Method Insted of hamachi....can they get my source even if i didnt set password to my os ?
No they can't. Port forward just allows you to have outside connections at that specific port. They cannot access any of your things unless you're infected or they have access to your actual PC with the username and password. OR if you store your source within your webserver.
Old 07/13/2012, 20:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
I dont recomend making bot for C# Pvservers, un-like binz or TQ we can change alot everyday just to prevent ur bot have our own everything encryption adjustments etc.
Unless your planning on keeping up with that. But i'm sure there's eggys/non coders running C# servers that wouldent know how to.
Yup Eaxctly .. Most of PServers Owner Regardles off their nationality cant Resist Bots thats y i want to work on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
No they can't. Port forward just allows you to have outside connections at that specific port. They cannot access any of your things unless you're infected or they have access to your actual PC with the username and password. OR if you store your source within your webserver.
nah i keep the Source In my Lap so i guess they cant Do as u said .. Thx Alot
Old 07/13/2012, 22:33   #8

Received Thanks: 1,139
As far as whether or not your computer can be hacked, that's a good question. If you have a lot of open ports you're vulnerable to plenty of different attacks that could not only knock your computer offline but things like having SSH open (common in most home computers...) someone could attempt to log in remotely and exploit the SYSTEM or default Administrator account of your computer (as they're not password protected by default for Windows XP and older. In Win 9x, the account is called "DEFAULT" or sometimes "SUPPORT")

As far as stealing the source goes, it's a rule of thumb for me to not keep my source on the server I'm running the server on. I used SFTP (512bit password/user) to transfer the compiled binary of the server every time I updated, and had a cron job to replace the old file with the new one every night during my automated maints. I usually keep my source on a secure locked flash drive, it's never stored on any of my computers. Then again, that's what I'm used to doing.

I don't know how helpful the challenges and information are these days (I've been gone for three years) but you could check out HackThisSite.org and try and complete the challenges there and maybe read some of the articles. A lot of the challenges are things that me and other staff worked on to show people some of the more obvious mistakes that cause people to get hacked, but also there are application challenges that really test you and build your knowledge of reverse engineering. I know it's kinda outdated, but the knowledge is still good.

Anyway, good luck.
Old 07/14/2012, 18:08   #9

Umm, as for creating a bot, p4n has made plenty of threads about doing so. I got a simple proxy working on private servers within 5 minutes modifying ProxyParadise.

As for hacking your pc, um, eerr, Anything is possible.

Umm, as for creating a bot, p4n has made plenty of threads about doing so. I got a simple proxy working on private servers within 5 minutes modifying ProxyParadise.

Old 07/15/2012, 02:45   #10

^ Excuse him, he was (and still is) high.

« hellp fast bleas | [Question]about some Packets »