Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] How do i add 3RB?/

Discussion on [Help] How do i add 3RB?/ within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] How do i add 3RB?/

How do i add 3RB?//
i would appreciate it if u can help me
Old 01/03/2009, 16:34   #2

Do you post this, because you've seen that i needed an effect for 3rd rb????????????????????????????????? Btw, something with this is already made. And if you search for the sec reb, you'll figure out how to make 3rd rb as well. And oh yeah, I bet you don't even know how to make a decent npc?
Old 01/03/2009, 16:37   #3

if u donīt want to add new skill u can copy or use the 2nd reb in the character.cs
Old 01/03/2009, 16:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03nixx View Post
How do i add 3RB?//
i would appreciate it if u can help me
Looser ... Cant you all think of something else that will make your serv special? Oh yea I forgot, You cant
Old 01/03/2009, 16:47   #5

Damianpesta, you really think you are someone, actually let me ask this, Who are you?
Old 01/03/2009, 16:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwin9 View Post
Damianpesta, you really think you are someone, actually let me ask this, Who are you?
Where to hell you came up from? Get lost ... I dont think Im someone , but Im capeable Of thinking , You dont have 2 know me. Im not going 2 be showing off like Some people there.

btw Your release is totally useless , I've tried to Explain how to Enable ports To Some "dumb Ones" They Still couldnt Get it , So whats the Point Of Getting through that Again? Thers Only one thing that they have to understand

Quoting Some1 I forgot lol "IF YOU WOULD ,YOU COULD"
Old 01/03/2009, 17:36   #7

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Theres actually nothing like "can anyone add 3rd rb to my server". Theres nothing in the conquer world called 3rd reborn, only second reborn maximum. Qonquer added third reborn , and people really liked it. But I suggest everyone who isnt a GOOD coder ( I dont count myself as good) to avoid adding this. But if you still want to do it, here are some things you should have done already:

Modify client, so you can be third reborn on the potency list
Done every reborn skill yourself, not copy+paste, since you obviously need to have new skills else it would be the same as second.
Increase/Decrease attack/defense = Easy
Make third reborn unique, like I did on the LOTF source ; if you reborning from second reborn to third, all your gear will level down to 15, but also turn into the class you chosed.

Anyways theres alot more but that was just some examples. From my experience, sherwin doesnt got enough coding experience, neither do damian.

Emme
Old 01/03/2009, 18:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Theres actually nothing like "can anyone add 3rd rb to my server". Theres nothing in the conquer world called 3rd reborn, only second reborn maximum. Qonquer added third reborn , and people really liked it. But I suggest everyone who isnt a GOOD coder ( I dont count myself as good) to avoid adding this. But if you still want to do it, here are some things you should have done already:

Modify client, so you can be third reborn on the potency list
Done every reborn skill yourself, not copy+paste, since you obviously need to have new skills else it would be the same as second.
Increase/Decrease attack/defense = Easy
Make third reborn unique, like I did on the LOTF source ; if you reborning from second reborn to third, all your gear will level down to 15, but also turn into the class you chosed.

Anyways theres alot more but that was just some examples. From my experience, sherwin doesnt got enough coding experience, neither do damian.

Emme
Hmmm I was playing with 3rd Reborn , not hard at all I did it Same Way Qonquer has it , And yea It did count +3 to potency After 3rd Reborn , Well its not hard at all , Well I quess it wasnt hard 4 me
Old 01/03/2009, 20:48   #9

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Did you even finish doing ALL the reborn skills properly, on your own? I doubt it.
Old 01/03/2009, 20:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Did you even finish doing ALL the reborn skills properly, on your own? I doubt it.
Not rlly , thats the point LoL it takes Time and ima Lazy LOL
Old 01/03/2009, 23:54   #11

Hmm... I can't make skills yet,, cause i'm still a bit nuub. But it's not hard to do the rest... 3rd rb is also actually easy.. It's just the skills, that's why I made like if you 3rd rb you can use lucky time. if you are 2nd rb only sumon guard, 1st rb nothing :P

*edit, this 3rd rb i got from jochemke, and i learned a lot from it.