Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any account can login with any password

Discussion on any account can login with any password within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hey all ,
i downloaded a new source with pirate

but it have one problem

plz i need help

thank u all
Old 07/04/2012, 10:50   #2

Yea thats cuz The Password got bypassed As the New Cipher isnt Added in Your Source and i Doubt that almost all of ppls who updated their source using the released Dhkey Facing the Same problem
Old 07/04/2012, 11:38   #3

how can i solve it ?!
Old 07/04/2012, 11:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sala7mostafa View Post
how can i solve it ?!
getting the New Password Encryption Would be the Perfect Answer ...
Old 07/04/2012, 11:50   #5

how can i get it ?
perfect question
Old 07/04/2012, 12:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sala7mostafa View Post
how can i get it ?
perfect question
Dont just Repet what i say ...Dumbass Go Learn Reverse Engineering Or So
Old 07/04/2012, 17:54   #7

Just as he said "Learn Reverse Engineering"
Old 07/04/2012, 18:00   #8

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Dont just Repet what i say ...Dumbass Go Learn Reverse Engineering Or So

Someone asks how they can accomplish getting something and you call them a dumb-***, You're the dumb-***.

OP: Google "reverse engineering" and learn it, You will have to crack it yourself, we will not give it to you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2012, 18:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Someone asks how they can accomplish getting something and you call them a dumb-***, You're the dumb-***.

OP: Google "reverse engineering" and learn it, You will have to crack it yourself, we will not give it to you.
I Said he is Dumb Cuz he is Repeting what i Said .. Since you are 14 years old So best Answer for youto Say is Shut the **** up Kid
Old 07/04/2012, 18:53   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
I Said he is Dumb Cuz he is Repeting what i Said .. Since you are 14 years old So best Answer for youto Say is Shut the **** up Kid
Seriously, stop. Your posts are irritating and can be hard to read. Especially annoying when you go criticize others ability to communicate in English.
Second - you're doing nothing to really better the community other than flame/troll other users and then get ****** when others do it to you...hypocrite much?

Anyways to the OP: Please specify which source (you said Pirate so it may be safe to assume Infamous' if it is indeed on a legit pirate patch). We need to know more information.

And to the people suggesting this guy go and learn how to reverse engineer, lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2012, 19:00   #11

Quote:
I will do as you ask and answer as; Shut the **** up kid.

LetterX, It is not InfamousNoone's, You still need the right user/pass combo to login, He's probably just used a impulse upgraded one where the whole need for a password has been removed.
Old 07/04/2012, 19:07   #12

Quote:
I just got one question to ask you, Why Do You Type Like This?
I'd really advice you to study English a bit more, after all if you do that, people might stop making jokes out of you, and take you a bit more seriously.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/04/2012, 19:16   #13

Quote:
and lol? what makes you think I'm 14?
Old 07/04/2012, 19:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
I just got one question to ask you, Why Do You Type Like This?
I'd really advice you to study English a bit more, after all if you do that, people might stop making jokes out of you, and take you a bit more seriously.
Well You Are Right I have Too Improve my English Level ..Btw i like English Language And thx Alot For your Advice it meaned Alot to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Seriously, stop. Your posts are irritating and can be hard to read. Especially annoying when you go criticize others ability to communicate in English.
Second - you're doing nothing to really better the community other than flame/troll other users and then get pissed when others do it to you...hypocrite much?

Anyways to the OP: Please specify which source (you said Pirate so it may be safe to assume Infamous' if it is indeed on a legit pirate patch). We need to know more information.

And to the people suggesting this guy go and learn how to reverse engineer, lol.
Hmm Dude You know what ? You Are Right i Turned Into Flamer Recently and thats very bad .. Sorry For every1 i Flamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
and lol? what makes you think I'm 14?
Sm1 Told Me b4 About Your Age i dont remember Who and if it isnt 14 so How old R u ? idc btw
Old 07/04/2012, 20:48   #15

Received Thanks: 1,142
He's not 14, he's 41. You got it backwords.

Anyway, stop turning threads into flame words, it's pretty **** annoying and makes this whole community look ******. If there's nothing remotely constructive that you can add, just don't reply instead of flaming.
Thanks
4 Users