Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Workshop] Updating code to work post client V.5018

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Little updated:

Im now <-> this close.

Night all lol.
looks like tanel beat you to it, he got ingame on 5091 about 3 days ago, anywayz gl lolz

Old   #32

Yeah but tanels coding is awful

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz View Post
Yeah but tanels coding is awful
i never said it was good, i simply said he got ingame about 3 days ago, no need to point out that he sucks
Old   #34

Well Congrats To Him For Getting In-Game... All my stuff is perfectly ready now (Special Thanks To Unknown <3) Just gotta get down to building the base.

But then again I can't really criticise him because I haven't seen any of his work in quite awhile,
that could possibly be a good thing :/

Old   #35

Received Thanks: 2,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsolder05 View Post
looks like tanel beat you to it, he got ingame on 5091 about 3 days ago, anywayz gl lolz
Haha, yeah tanel beat me...if i were making a proxy, i however am making a server, which is a whole other set of requirements
Old   #36

Quote:
Haha, yeah tanel beat me...if i were making a proxy, i however am making a server, which is a whole other set of requirements
he got ingame on a server, and proxy, not just a proxy, he has his dp set as a ninja, which he has equipping ninja items + char creation for it workin no idea about spells,etc yet tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz View Post
Well Congrats To Him For Getting In-Game... All my stuff is perfectly ready now (Special Thanks To Unknown <3) Just gotta get down to building the base.

But then again I can't really criticise him because I haven't seen any of his work in quite awhile,
that could possibly be a good thing:/
it is, but if u still wanna see his newest source(v.5 i think) i'll show you it through tv, it's an improvement from v.2, but in my opinion it still could use alot of work
Old   #37

Quote:
he got ingame on a server, and proxy, not just a proxy, he has his dp set as a ninja, which he has equipping ninja items + char creation for it workin no idea about spells,etc yet tho

it is, but if u still wanna see his newest source(v.5 i think) i'll show you it through tv, it's an improvement from v.2, but in my opinion it still could use a ton of work
Oh the lotf guy, i couldnt careless what hes managed, at the end of the day it jus means that he will at somepoint create a source around it thats full of bugs and isnt stable, which is irrelevant to me, jus so long as he doesnt release the encryption in its completed state
Old   #38

Quote:
Oh the lotf guy, i couldnt careless what hes managed, at the end of the day it jus means that he will at somepoint create a source around it thats full of bugs and isnt stable, which is irrelevant to me, jus so long as he doesnt release the encryption in its completed state
truetrue, but knowing him it'll get released eventually all someone has to do is offer the guy a lil bit of cash, lol
Old   #39

Only person that I allow to post anything to do with the new encryption (for example releasing it fully) is unknownone, this is something I'm not gonna let others take credit for.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
Only person that I allow to post anything to do with the new encryption (for example releasing it fully) is unknownone, this is something I'm not gonna let others take credit for.
and if they release it + give unknown credits? technically i wouldn't see a problem with that... alltho i wouldn't want it released i'm just sayin if they did + gave credits there shouldn't be a problem with it

also considering someone else might crack it without using this thread, so that statement there is just well...

anywayz, u might wanna rephrase it wit something like 'i wont allow anyone to release it fully workin if they have used this thread, and don't give credits, but aslong as they give credits it should be fine'
Old   #41

Quote:
and if they release it + give unknown credits? technically i wouldn't see a problem with that... alltho i wouldn't want it released i'm just sayin if they did + gave credits there shouldn't be a problem with it

also considering someone else might crack it without using this thread, so that statement there is just well...

anywayz, u might wanna rephrase it wit something like 'i wont allow anyone to release it fully workin if they have used this thread, and don't give credits, but aslong as they give credits it should be fine'
I dont think thats alrite either, saying "credits to unknownone" doesnt mean anything to anyone anymore.

The majority of people just skim the body of the post and hit download
Old   #42

Quote:
I dont think thats alrite either, saying "credits to unknownone" doesnt mean anything to anyone anymore.

The majority of people just skim the body of the post and hit download
true, but some people actually learn, lol
Old   #43

Quote:
true, but some people actually learn, lol
Not enough to make it worth it lol

Edit: Oh and last night almost 24hrs ago exactly i logged in succesfully with 5093
Old   #44

CoEmu v2's implementation of this is almost finished as well, with tremendous thanks to unknownone, caff, and hybrid
Old   #45

Quote:
Not enough to make it worth it lol

Edit: Oh and last night almost 24hrs ago exactly i logged in succesfully with 5093
true, anywayz gratz

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
CoEmu v2's implementation of this is almost finished as well, with tremendous thanks to unknownone, caff, and hybrid
same for u

Closed Thread