Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who can make a 100% Lag-less server?

Discussion on Who can make a 100% Lag-less server? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/30/2008, 03:04   #16

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post

Timers hardly make a server lagg, bad coding does.
FireBlaze trying to sound like he knows a ****, let him have his spotlight for 15 seconds
Old 12/30/2008, 03:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
FireBlaze trying to sound like he knows a ****, let him have his spotlight for 15 seconds
He posted over 10 hours ago lol.
Old 12/30/2008, 09:24   #18

Forget about his comment on no bugs Tao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwin9 View Post
Whahaa, i don't have a lag-free server, but I do have a server with HARDLY ANY lag. It has no bugs, all fixed, no roll backs, no crashes.. and it's already running for 2 days, no errors. 24 hours each day... So I guess there won't be problems in the future... And there is no lagg, so actually this is the server, except from having no webpage, but i think i'll just use the basic lotf registration page...
My question is how does that make any sense what so ever?
Old 04/14/2009, 09:29   #19

#Deleted advertisement
Old 04/14/2009, 13:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushiro View Post
If its all about the server, i could monthly pay for dedicated one, what i wanna know is, is it possible to make co server 'how it is' in original, so ppl will lvl themselves, vend in market and ****... if it is possible, i could pay for dedicated server. And all i need is make a website right? to make ppl register and login in game i should use mysql?
if it is possible, i will take any free or not free help for me, i wanna make conquer online in my country, i also wanna know is it possible to translate all co npcs, monsters, etc in other language? Thanks.
The idea quite a few people seem to have on this forums is that TQ sucks, they made a mess of normal conquer and so people do not WANT a server that is like normal conquer.

BUT, it is possible, you can create one if you're good enough.

As for translating NPC's, go into your source and find where the NPC's conversations are written. And type every sentence in your language, of course, it takes a long time to do, but it is possible.

A few things could take a bit longer to translate than others, and some may not be possible inside the code. But that's not such a big deal.