Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Quick Question!

Discussion on Help Quick Question! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help Quick Question!

Quick Question

For my Conquer_Online_Sever / Program.cs

Console.WriteLine("[MainServer] Handling Server [" + AuthPort + " - " + GamePort + "] IPAdress [" + GameIP + "]");

What do i insert into the GAMEIP to make it my own Hamachi IP or Local?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Help.jpg (260.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 06/22/2012, 03:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,142
All that line does is echo that string and information to the console, changing it would not change the IP itself. Check the top of the Program.cs file instead, maybe? Or do a Solution-wide search for GameIP

« Help! | HELP ASAP! »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quick Question
05/07/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Anyone knows what program is this? http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3170/dpsuz6.jp g if u know...say the name and if possible the link to download...thx =) Original Post: Expedition CRC
A Quick Question
04/09/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
###CLOSE PLEASE###
Hey, Quick Question
12/14/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
In the past I've used a couple different bots but Ive never been really sure about whats the best way to make money. Weather its Mining or spamming maps with ninjas, basically Whats the best bot and method to get money fast? Any help will be appreciated.
quick question
12/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
if i let my friend borrow my equips and he tries to scam me can i do a hack case and get them back if it shows that hes logged on my account? but he didnt take the gear i traded them to him
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!