Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Albertos-Help]--DC PROBLEM

Old   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
Maybe Client version you use ? its very strange cuz i really tried your code and what it does is freezing after saying character successfuly created ...
I use 5518 because albetros was created for patch 5518.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
the same as mine i downloaded his client/patches ... its very bad for a good source like that to be neglected the whole community here must be working on it in a group to make it #1 source ...

Old   #33

Thx Kiyono, works for me aswell,

@badguy4you, I know there is a bug with the Inventory count. It counts the stacked items aswell,
Like you have 10 free slots in your inventory, but you have stacked items with a total amount of 10, so that makes it think the inverentory is full, because it counts them as 40.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvdb View Post

@badguy4you, I know there is a bug with the Inventory count. It counts the stacked items aswell,
Like you have 10 free slots in your inventory, but you have stacked items with a total amount of 10, so that makes it think the inverentory is full, because it counts them as 40.
O_o what are you using for your inventory count? user.Inventory.Count will return the number of items in the collection. This will NOT count stacked items.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:

Any reasonably coded source would have the amount of items in a stack inside the structure of the single item that is the stack itself, so it wouldn't count towards the overall inventory count at all, besides the 1 that is the stack.

Also, I'll check out the whole disconnect thing in a minute here, but as Kiyono said, it's probably because your client isn't the right patch. Go grab an official 5518 patch file.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
O_o what are you using for your inventory count? user.Inventory.Count will return the number of items in the collection. This will NOT count stacked items.
I'm sorry, I drawn my conclusion to quickly, you are right
It happends with the BeginnenPacks, but I found out inventory countings there were wrong.

Example:
Pack lvl 15 adds 5 items,
but it checks if the inventory has lower than 22 items, guess you'll understand me.
Old   #37

Quote:
I'm sorry, I drawn my conclusion to quickly, you are right
It happends with the BeginnenPacks, but I found out inventory countings there were wrong.

Example:
Pack lvl 15 adds 5 items,
but it checks if the inventory has lower than 22 items, guess you'll understand me.
You've confirmed that in the source? That's certainly odd. If you did find it in the source, just change it to 35.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
You've confirmed that in the source? That's certainly odd. If you did find it in the source, just change it to 35.
Well yeah, already changed it
Using the 'older' version of Albetros
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

Quote:
Well yeah, already changed it
Using the 'older' version of Albetros
Ah okay. It's probably just something pro did for debugging and forgot to change.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,308
Bio did all the item usages in the source as well as all of the client side edits (new shops and such :P)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

Quote:

how the code Kiyono gave works for i am using the client and patches pro
posted in this Source Release Post what i do the code Kiyono gave makes the client not to dc after char creation but it simply freezes at loading stating that client dc in the source