Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy Source 5530 With Full Working Poker

Discussion on Buy Source 5530 With Full Working Poker within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/16/2012, 01:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
It took me an embarrassing amount of time to get working test packets for a number of reasons so I'm probably biased. I spent around 2 days fighting with packets that refused to work... turns out all the poker action packets send your character UID but operate based on seat id. You can have all your values and offsets correct but they won't DO anything if you send the wrong seat ID.

Can't say I've ever fully figured out the game state stuff but I did get quite far with the poker system as did a few other people... then they kinda gave up because it's just such a frustrating system.

I've considered coming back to it a few times and writing a full poker system but I've simply not had enough motivation. It's been long enough that I doubt people care about it too much anymore. It'd be more profitable for me to just write someone a basic pirate source and sell that off instead ahaha.
Oh wow, had no idea that was the seat ID... Thought it was the table ID, since I didn't try with more than one character at once, and stupidly sat at the same seat each time. I'm not sure about the whole states thing, the system I fooled with was very far from complete at the time, so I didn't get much experience with it. True though, it is quite pointless. I guess it's just one of those things you do if you're a completionist or the likes. You would, however, make quite a bit of money off selling a pirate source in my opinion, so go for it.