Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Attacking.Handle Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Attacking.Handle Help

Code:
---Exception message----
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
----End of exception message----

----Stack trace----
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Attacking.Handle.Execute() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Game\Attacking\Handle.cs:line 1069
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Attacking.Handle..ctor(Attack attack, Entity attacker, Entity attacked) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Game\Attacking\Handle.cs:line 23
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Program.AttackThread_Execute() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Program.cs:line 384
----End of stack trace----

Old 06/09/2012, 14:52   #2

we really don't get whats your problem if you don't show us the code line of it or something like that.

Old 06/10/2012, 04:04   #3

Received Thanks: 1,139
Screenshots are quite helpful in situations like this.
Old 06/10/2012, 15:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnon View Post
Code:
---Exception message----
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
----End of exception message----

----Stack trace----
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Attacking.Handle.Execute() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Game\Attacking\Handle.cs:line 1069
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Attacking.Handle..ctor(Attack attack, Entity attacker, Entity attacked) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Game\Attacking\Handle.cs:line 23
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Program.AttackThread_Execute() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Program.cs:line 384
----End of stack trace----
You asked for the same sort of help a few times already.

« how i can get cracked | Coder Needed »