Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

wanna add pure skills in 5518 source

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 06/08/2012, 19:30   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
Then code them.. same answer for any other missing feature
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2012, 04:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,139
True story. Either code them, or go check the releases sub-forum to see if it's been released. Do NOT request people to code things for you, that's not what this community is about.

« Summoned Guard Attacking Idea | Help Nedd ElitePk quest »

Similar Threads
5518 source how to add cp drop help
05/10/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
can someone help me i still can't get it..no cp drop..i already edited the monster.cs and debugging done too..can someone post here the exact code with cp droprate configured already..(im doing this for 4day and still cant make it drop cp) void DropItems(Entity killer) { if (killer is Player) { var role = (killer as Player).CP += CPVALUE; #region CP Award if (BaseMonster.Level > 3)
[Question/Request] Alberto's 5518 source.
03/27/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Hey guys....first of all I am a noob and I am going to learn C# and C++ in this summer so please just help me.... I started using Alberto's source and I just need help and I am not trying to take your work I am just trying to learn.... Some questions please tell me what to edit and where please.. 1.How do I allow equip tower and fan and drop? 2.How do I code Toxic Fog? 3.How do I code reborn? 4.How do I allow 140 items equip? (it keeps saying Unable or Unknown Use) 5.How do I code...
[Question]5518 Albetros Source
03/03/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hi guys! As some of you guys know, I started on creating a Conquer P-server recently.. using Albetros Source (Thanks to Pro4never):handsdown: But still I got lots to learn about creating a p-server :o I got lots of Question and I hope lots of good guys help me out with it :) I somehow manage to make it inside the game, but I encountered lots of things that arent working.:( Question: *How do I add Tower and Fan on Albetros Source and In-game? *How do I remove the the Quest In-game?
Quiz Show Source 5518+
10/17/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
how to fix this Quiz Show ? http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/a7eee.jpg http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/f8f91.jpg http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/80462.jpg