Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to search for this?

Discussion on Where to search for this? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to search for this?

Hey Elite*Pvpers,

I've been looking around in my 5518 Albetros based source where I can find the Steed information being send to the client when I use the riding skill,
Steeds will turn out as a Lavender steed, which is the default one i guess.

The spawnpacket is correct, and other players can see the correct steed, and steed armor.

Any help is appreciated

Thx,
Old 06/07/2012, 00:33   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I seem to remember it being part of the entity info packet. You don't specifically send a steed packet to any client.

You send equipment ID's and colors inside the entity info packet to display any character. Then have them have the riding status effect active to show them as mounting that steed (ooh lawdy!)
Old 06/07/2012, 00:50   #3

I got the riding status effect active, and the spawnpacket (entity info packet your talking about?) ( 10014 ) is working fine aswell, when I log it in my console, it will give the same information for the player who is riding the steeds aswell for the other player that is spawned near the riding player.

That's my point where I get confused,
Don't know anymore where to search or how to 'fix' this.

Already tried to send the SpawnPlayerPacket to itself, without any results.
Old 06/07/2012, 00:53   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Is the issue in spawning the steed color properly to YOURSELF or OTHERS?

If it's yourself then it's an issue with the item info packet, if it's others then it's an issue with the entity info packet.

Keep in mind that I make no guarentees every single offset in that source is correct. I seem to remember steed colors working but I never allowed steeds on that source anyways so it was a very low priority for me.
Old 06/07/2012, 00:58   #5

Ahh Okay,

Steed colors are not working to YOURSELF,

Others can see my steed color and armor,
'' Yourself '' (me) can't see my steed color or my steed armor...

At the ItemInfo ( in my equipment ) I do see the right steed ( golden steed, which I'm wearing ) instead of a lavendel

#edit:
Even if I set the steed data in the server when handling the skill, it will turn out being a lavender steed,,

Looks like this:

Ninja, who is riding the Zebra sees his own steed as a lavender, while other steeds of other players are shown correctly,

Same thing for the Monk,
She will see a lavender steed while i't a GoldenSteed with a Mount armor as shown below:

Ninja: (Screen of Ninja)

Monk: (Screen of Monk)
Old 06/08/2012, 02:11   #6

#bumb
Old 06/10/2012, 04:12   #7

Received Thanks: 1,142
Notice how the client you're viewing in always sees their steed as lavender? That's a hint. Check the ID for lavender steeds, and see if that's in your packet somewhere. There could be a problem with your offsets, or maybe you have to add/subtract something from the value for when you send the packet to yourself.
Old 06/10/2012, 11:33   #8

I found it yesterday,
It was in the equipment .cs.
It was sending like Zeroxelli said the wrong ID.

Not on my laptop right now but I think it was in the void showOthers() or something like that. The last one in equipment.cs.

Thx

#request close
Closed Thread