Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just watch, wont harm you.

Discussion on Just watch, wont harm you. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/08/2008, 06:06   #46

elite*gold: 0
1. effects on gems, cant seem to make them work
2. maybe a few quests
3. the 2nd reborn skill, such like praying(lucktime), and guards.
4. what about the house function.
5. and the nobility if possible.
Old 12/08/2008, 06:31   #47

Just find your reboot CD.. and I got that same virus last week.. Also lost my source.. To bypass it.. What it does is doesn't let your system startups start.. So you cant even reboot your computer properly.. And you have to restart to Reformat Your computer.. Just when your computer starts up... Click F12 and Run Your CD/W Drive.. And it bypasses the virus.. and just whipe out hte /c: drive and reinstall windows.. And go to another computer and get your ethernet driver.. Depends on your system... Dell dell.com HP hp.com ect.. get your motherboard ethernet driver.. and then it will let u access internet and then reinstall your drivers,, WALLAA
Old 12/08/2008, 15:40   #48

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
No worries, I did it my way. And for the enemies/allies,thats rather easy, only need a bunch of checks of the npc but yeah
It should only send a packet to all the guild members with the packet 0x16 ( i think ) and the enemies guildID,atleast what i think. ill check it later, been busy lately but it'll come
Old 12/08/2008, 15:42   #49

tell me when u have finished the treasure hunt