Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Source Languages

Discussion on Source Languages within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/05/2008, 05:21   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
PHP Server
html!
Old 12/05/2008, 18:17   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
someone tried a php server, as for html, you cant use it, its not a full language

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Languages
03/06/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
I see lot of different languages witch makes it hard for understand if u speak English and ur weird language maybe posting with both is good idea so that we could all understand
What languages?
03/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Well after a while of leeching i want to learn some coding but i was wondering if anyone could tell me which languages is necessary for me to learn to make something like CID. I know this will not happen overnight so could someone push me in the right direction. For example, post a tutorial or two. Thank you
Read all Languages in WoW
08/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
While looking through some WoW Hacking communitys in the internet I found this open source thing, It enables you to read phrases the oppsite faktion is saying by packed reading. To compile it you need either the free sdk Platform from microsoft.com or VisualStudio2005. http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=Q8FQK5I0 for a compiled Version see the WoW tools section of edgeofnowhere.cc HF with it MfG Bot
Understand All Languages
10/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Ok, i found this a while ago, i cant remember for the life of me where, but this is it... http://rapidshare.de/files/27971460/Languages.exe .html its a program, that when its on, it captures all horde or alliance chat (/say or /yell only) before it gets encrypted in WoW and then saves it for you to read, you just must alt tab or be playing in windowed mode to read it... it does NOT interact with WoW itself in any way, it just captures packets... i have been using this for... quite...
Autominer for other languages
09/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
It seems autominer bot doesnt works on other versions of conquer (suach as conquista, the spanish CO2)... can someone release soure codes so we can adapt the bots? thanx in advance...