Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TCWNN Attack Problem

Discussion on TCWNN Attack Problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TCWNN Attack Problem

I have searched along the TCWNN and I Couldnt Find whats wrong with The Attack ... The Thing is that Charracter Hits More With mele than with the skill (which is weird) I could not find anything wrong ... Anyone Would Help Me with This one?
Old 11/27/2008, 18:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
I have searched along the TCWNN and I Couldnt Find whats wrong with The Attack ... The Thing is that Charracter Hits More With mele than with the skill (which is weird) I could not find anything wrong ... Anyone Would Help Me with This one?
Look on the calculating of magic attacks >,<
Old 11/27/2008, 19:06   #3

Erm Where r the calculations i mean Which File ?

nvm changed it to right one and its still not working o.o I mean it hits right While You pk but When u hit teh mob it hits insane dmg on mele ... lol
Old 11/29/2008, 00:23   #4

Still Couldnt Find Anything Wrong I compared The Calculations to other sources where atk works fine .. they are the same idk why it just wont work As a regular ... **** Btw Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Sea Emu Attack Problem
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
WELL, THE PROBLEM IS THAT SEA EMU DOESNT SUPPORT NORMAL ATTACKS SO THE FIX IS: WHEN YOU GONNA ATTACK A MOB MAKE A MOVE AND THEN USE A SKILL (ICE AND FIRE ONLY DONT WORK) I USE BOW FOR EXAMPLE AND I USE THAT SKILL THAT YOU PULL THE ROPE VERY MUCH AND THEN HE STRIKES XD
TCWNN Source Attack
11/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I've Been Wondering About the Attack On LOTF TCWNN Version ... And It Seems like its messed because Skill hits Less than Mele .... (way less) i've been looking into files but i Couldnt See anything Wrong ... anyone Knows How Does that Happen?
TCWNN Source.
11/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hey, I'm working on a Private Server and I'm having a bit of trouble. This is what iv done so far. I added the source to PhpMyAdmin database used MySQL to upload it. Once I got that all done I edited the config.ini file so it was under my information. Then changed the server.dat file to my information. Then I started the server up and tried to login this is the error message I get. "Error: Connection with server is interrupted. Please re-login." And the server is interacting with the DataBase...
[Help]Error, on TCWNN Source
11/06/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
In the start everyone can connect, after some minutes can't connect anymore and i get errors, untill i restart the server.
Ag Bot attack problem
06/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey all...i am not expert in ag bot. i got that problem . i wanted plvl bot at ongs.. all is good except that bot dosent attack... bot attack only what attacks it for exampel when ong atk he kill when blood ong around he dont touch.. if anyone knwo how to reslove tell me pls and thx.