Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a lil hint - market stall close icon

Discussion on a lil hint - market stall close icon within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a lil hint - market stall close icon

I'm in need of a few more clues to lead me on my way to figuring out market stall close icon. I haven't been able to get the 0x3f2 packets to show the shop close icon. Not sure were to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
GraveDigger
Old 11/20/2008, 08:28   #2

from what inf posted,u got to send the shop id to the client , somehow, however i didn't got it yet
Old 11/20/2008, 09:12   #3

0x3f2 = 1010

this number already in packethandler

underthis
case : 1010

you must add spawnshop number

and i already can spawnshop
and every thin work fine but the problem we have un complete packet
Old 11/22/2008, 06:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbigfoot View Post
from what inf posted,u got to send the shop id to the client , somehow, however i didn't got it yet
From the packets I have captured, seems Shop Flag and Rug use the 0x7ee packet to spawn. Then it uses the 0x3f2 packet to begin the market stall. Without giving out too much info, I am still missing something but I haven't been able to see it in the packets.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guildwar pole as market stall.
10/28/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
Since it's released anyway heres my little app to change your market booth into a guildwar pole. Note this only includes the change from carpet to guildwar pole, and the otherway around. this is how it looks: http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1314/polejp5.j pg This is how it works, it looks for your conquer window by its name. it will hook to top most so it will work with no matter how many clients you have.
HOT! How to change market stall carpet!
10/23/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
This is client AND server sided! Meaning everyone else on your server WILL see the same thing as you see! Basically, what this does, is that it changes the market stall carpet into something else, for example a guild war pole, or whatever. This is only for fun, nothing else. What you'll need is: Cheat Engine Conquer 2.0 with patch 5069 A brain, or something similar
Market Stall
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Well today as always i was selling my stuff and i found a front row! i was like yay when i tried to set it up it said " You cannot set up shop here. Please find an open area " and i was like wtf no1 was in it and i go to other places and set up a stall and it says the same thing but sometimes it does let me set up a stall can anyone help?
Ur way to get a crowded market stall
11/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I dont know if any1 hasposted thisalrdy buti'veonli found this out recently..Notice how some annoying buggers siton themarket spot with no shop opened or there a few people tryin to get the spot at the same time so they sit on the spot till every1 leaves.. well heres my trick Shift screen so u onli see the flag and have 4 actions hotkeyed, click on the flag make sure the start vending pop up is on...-.- Now spam ur actions that you've hotkeyed fora few secs once ur ping rises a lil then try...