Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a good start off source! HELP FAST

Discussion on Need a good start off source! HELP FAST within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a good start off source! HELP FAST

Ok I'm looking for a good start off source.. A source that has very little added to it or nothing at all...

I tried LOTF Orginal and V2 but for some reason it had a problem with the database and did not compile with these mysql errors..

So I'm again looking for a blank source.. Please give me one fast!

Thanks,
Old 11/18/2008, 01:16   #2

I think you actually need to create a coproj databse first, then import the files into that database. That's what i had to do. If not, then i dont know.

Press thanks if i helped <---This is my favourite emoticon
Old 11/18/2008, 02:57   #3

This is what I get with the original LOTF Servers
Code:
Error	1	The type or namespace name 'MySql' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Conquer Private\Source\COServerProject1\COServerProject\DataBase.cs	6	7	COServerProject
Error	2	The type or namespace name 'MySqlConnection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Conquer Private\Source\COServerProject1\COServerProject\DataBase.cs	14	23	COServerProject
Warning	3	Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "MySql.Data". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.	COServerProject
Warning	4	The referenced component 'MySql.Data' could not be found.

=/
Old 11/18/2008, 03:12   #4

My suggestion is go find the C# for Idiots and learn to make your own like everyone else.
As posted by HyBrid
Code:
public interface ILOTF
{
	void Fail();
}

public class LOTF : ILOTF
{
   // ....
}

using TCWNN = LOTF;
using Steals = LOTF;
using PowerCO = LOTF;
using **** = LOTF;
using CoEuSource = LOTF;
Old 11/18/2008, 04:28   #5

I'd like to see some of your coding...
Random person from nowhere o.0
Old 11/18/2008, 05:41   #6

Oh wow, I just had this problem a few days ago when attempting to test a source a friend sent me... She showed me how to fix it and I completely forget how, lmao. If it hits me at some point in time, I'll pop back in here and tell you how to fix.

Edit: I don't believe she has code to offer but rather the ability to offer taking codes.
Old 11/18/2008, 09:20   #7

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Sorry to tell your this community, but what did I say ? This user will keep posting and posting and posting worthless threads because he knows, well nothing..

Also,Sorsha, I've seen around you are that kind of people that want to learn,which I really respect,so you're free to add my MSN to ask , um about anything?