Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

add item to Vending litl help

Discussion on add item to Vending litl help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
add item to Vending litl help

some thing can help who want to
add item to Vending

case 29:

under

case 1009:

Code:
            int ItemId = (((buff[0x07] << 24) + (buff[0x06] << 16) + (buff[0x05] << 8) + buff[0x04]));
            int TS = ((buff[11] << 24) + (buff[10] << 16) + (buff[9] << 8) + buff[8]);
Code:
        public byte[] WriteImpl()
        {
            WriteH(0x2c); // Packet Length
            WriteH(1108); // Packet Length
            WriteD(ItemId);
            WriteH(VendingID);
            WriteH(1);
            WriteD(Morey);
            WriteD(Item);
            WriteH(Mincj);
            WriteH(Maxcj);

WriteH(MoneryClass);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB((byte)Don1);
            WriteB((byte)Don2);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB(0);
            WriteB((byte)Level);
            WriteB((byte)SY);
            WriteB((byte)HP);
            WriteB(0); 
            WriteD(0);

return GetBytes();

}
Code:
        protected void WriteH(int value)
        {

_bao.WriteByte((byte)(value & 0xff));
            _bao.WriteByte((byte)((value >> 8) & 0xff));
        }
Code:
        protected void WriteB(byte value)
        {

_bao.WriteByte(value);
        }
Code:
        protected void WriteD(int value)
        {

_bao.WriteByte(Convert.ToByte(value & 0xff));
            _bao.WriteByte(Convert.ToByte(value >> 8 & 0xff));
            _bao.WriteByte(Convert.ToByte(value >> 16 & 0xff));
            _bao.WriteByte(Convert.ToByte(value >> 24 & 0xff));

}
Old 11/15/2008, 18:33   #2

stop releasing stuff like this one
Old 11/15/2008, 18:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbigfoot View Post
Agreed, now login to Yahoo xD
Old 11/15/2008, 18:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbigfoot View Post
Why
Old 11/15/2008, 18:45   #5

Because people will just leech it and claim it as their own. All of the servers will have these and neither will be unique anymore.

Just stop IMO
Old 11/15/2008, 18:49   #6

don't worry they have to Start Vending first then they can use Add Item

if they get Add Item work

they have to find SHow Item
and Buy Item
and Removeitem
Old 11/15/2008, 18:57   #7

u can delete it , press "edit" and search for "delete" press it and voila () , post deleted
Old 11/15/2008, 23:53   #8

lmao, this is on CoFuture.
Old 11/16/2008, 03:44   #9

Ya... It's probably not best to release any code regarding to the market vending. When I asked for help on here with it, I merely wanted someone to guide me to which sections I would code what, not actually provide the code. From there, I can figure out the market code, or atleast a majority worthy enough to have someone help me further (fixing the minor issues). Not like it's hard for people to learn how to code a server, I know nothing at all about C#, and although I haven't made many codes solo, I have still managed to work my way around it quite well...

Anyway, enough rambling. Just think if someone can't try to atleast figure it out on their own, they don't deserve any help.
Old 11/16/2008, 05:55   #10

Give it a rest you guys, you shouldn't be discouraging any sort of contribution to this section. It's almost useless as it is. I don't see the point in not disclosing any sort of information about the development of a function that Conquer Online already has. Quite honestly, I think I would focus more on providing a stable open source environment which includes most major Conquer Online implementations, and then establish a distinguished server based on their own unique addins that differ them from Conquer Online and other private servers, and not just on the fact that they have a working vending system while other servers don't. I believe you all are focusing too much on leachers, if they aren't capable of fixing any bugs they come across in their source, their server obviously won't be as popular. Leave them be.
Old 11/16/2008, 11:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab View Post
Give it a rest you guys, you shouldn't be discouraging any sort of contribution to this section. It's almost useless as it is. I don't see the point in not disclosing any sort of information about the development of a function that Conquer Online already has. Quite honestly, I think I would focus more on providing a stable open source environment which includes most major Conquer Online implementations, and then establish a distinguished server based on their own unique addins that differ them from Conquer Online and other private servers, and not just on the fact that they have a working vending system while other servers don't. I believe you all are focusing too much on leachers, if they aren't capable of fixing any bugs they come across in their source, their server obviously won't be as popular. Leave them be.
No, you are wrong. Leeching isn`t a problem, but the fact that they don`t learn anything is. If you provide them the code, they won`t ever learn.
Old 11/16/2008, 20:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
No, you are wrong. Leeching isn`t a problem, but the fact that they don`t learn anything is. If you provide them the code, they won`t ever learn.
That's their problem, not yours or anyone else's.
Old 11/17/2008, 01:24   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab View Post
That's their problem, not yours or anyone else's.
Its entirely our problem, we have to come here and see that no one is putting anything into the community and is only ever demanding more and more ellaborate peices of code, at the end of the day its the same 5 or 6 people putting forward all of the effort, how can you expect us to put up with that?

It has gone on far too long, people have to start learning and contributing new and interesting things, useful things, not just the same old ****, the original cofusion source that was released under the name cofuture has been re-packaged and re-released and re-guided more times than i care to remember to the point where, i dont get credits for it, future barely gets credits for it, and its always the same sort of thing, "i added a new npc and released this guide" good for you, you copied and pasted an existing npc from lotf, and wrote it into the cofuture source, such an amazing contribution, im going to have a park bench dedicated to your acheivement.

Please, please explain how this isnt our problem when were the ones who have to deal with this ****?
Old 11/17/2008, 04:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Its entirely our problem, we have to come here and see that no one is putting anything into the community and is only ever demanding more and more ellaborate peices of code, at the end of the day its the same 5 or 6 people putting forward all of the effort, how can you expect us to put up with that?

It has gone on far too long, people have to start learning and contributing new and interesting things, useful things, not just the same old shit, the original cofusion source that was released under the name cofuture has been re-packaged and re-released and re-guided more times than i care to remember to the point where, i dont get credits for it, future barely gets credits for it, and its always the same sort of thing, "i added a new npc and released this guide" good for you, you copied and pasted an existing npc from lotf, and wrote it into the cofuture source, such an amazing contribution, im going to have a park bench dedicated to your acheivement.

Please, please explain how this isnt our problem when were the ones who have to deal with this shit?
I had no clue that releasing your own work was completely mandatory, my apologies if someone doesn't care enough to actually make an attempt at actually increasing their knowledge.

Please explain an actually feasible way to conteract these leachers, which could possibly lead to their own self-benefit, in terms of actually learning how to code.

As far as I know, it's impossible, so either we stop giving a rat's ass about people who show absolutely no respect for this community's releases, keep bitching about something we won't ever accomplish, or just quit releasing stuff alltogether.

Unfortunately, people can't be forced to learn how to code, or how to be completely honest. In real life, we have decent people, and we have liars and thieves. This isn't some dandy little goody-two-shoes world where everyone respects eachother, and I'm sure you can agree with that. If it honestly is such a problem, don't release your things to everyone, simple as that, some people just aren't worth the trouble, or worthy of a deed so nice.

Also, if you want more people to start contributing to this forum, start by having those of you who know a lot about packets, implementation, the process of how all of that works, make that a resource to everyone. Create a structured environment containing all of the resources one needs to start learning these things, and I mean packet structures, how stuff works, and those who are capable of actually trying will be able to make a better attempt at being able to contribute. Start a community project with a new source, or any source for that matter, keep tabs on all new implementations, and sooner or later people will start getting the hang of it and contribute to the development of that one primary server.
Old 11/17/2008, 05:21   #15

The solution is simple. Don't post new code on the forum. Giving tips, and directions is good enough. With those, even someone who knows nothing can put something together within time.

If the person returns after awhile stating they've tried and failed, add them to msn, question them on changes they've made in their coding to make sure they're being honest, and take it from there.

Atleast then, people who try to code, learn, and receive help will have a better appreciation for the better coders who help them, and will hopefully think to give thanks to those who helped them whenever they start up a server, or whatever.

I honestly don't see how it could be so hard to learn. Sure, watching tutorials on C# isn't going to give you the greatest idea of how a conquer server itself would need to be coded, but... If someone just downloads a source, and reads the current code within it for a few days, something is bound to trigger. The majority of work that needs to be done can be figured out through nothing more then common sense. You want to add an NPC to the game? Look at one already added, and alter the current code to fit a purpose you want, the same can be used for other things as well. I'm sure after awhile it would come more naturally, and perhaps the person can then move onto coding an entire server from scratch.

The only thing anyone should ever make sure to do when attempting to learn in order to make sure they'll never forget... Open notepad, and write everything you try after you try it. That way, you can always go over your own work again, and never forget how to do things.

Anyway, I'm done rambling on this topic of conversation for good. It will only result in a repetative answer, which is a complete waste of time and space.