Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

add item to Vending litl help

Discussion on add item to Vending litl help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/17/2008, 05:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Incariuz Its a lot harder then u think it is. You cant just cut the pie on this one. If people dont want to keep puttin the effort in like the few we have . Leavemealone and a few other. then i am sad to say no this community is dying ppl just need to get off there lazy ***** and realiaize that there not the only people out there who can code. Or post there codes and stop being selfish
Now i aint no pro or anything but anything i can do i will

Korvacs is albaster gone????????????????????????
Old 11/17/2008, 05:55   #17

You think they're selfish for not posting? No, they're just sick and tired of working hard on something to watch others take the credit. I can tell you one thing, I'm not a pro, infact, I've only been at this for a very short period of time. But nothing I figure out will be posted for others. Doesn't mean I won't help them figure out stuff I've learned, but I'm not working my *** off to learn for others to steal what I make. And aside from that, a few members here have been kind enough to give me a hand, so in a way, some of my code is partially their creation, and out of respect, I won't give away their work either.

I'm just glad they help me learn, I know if I could copy and paste everything, I probably would, though it's best I don't get that option. Learning it fills you with some pride in what you're doing, and gives you the ability to create something more unique. If others don't feel the same, maybe they should be off doing something else.
Old 11/17/2008, 13:31   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha View Post
Incariuz Its a lot harder then u think it is. You cant just cut the pie on this one. If people dont want to keep puttin the effort in like the few we have . Leavemealone and a few other. then i am sad to say no this community is dying ppl just need to get off there lazy ***** and realiaize that there not the only people out there who can code. Or post there codes and stop being selfish
Now i aint no pro or anything but anything i can do i will

Korvacs is albaster gone????????????????????????
he hasnt been on for like 6 months
Old 11/17/2008, 16:52   #19

Hadyz - thats why i asked if he was still here. Cuause i know he was a big part here. Mainly doing itemypes but that is still a contribution.

@Incariuz - Well if the same ol people just keep posting then yea there is a problem but if everyone else not discluding server projects. Cuase i belive if u make it dont relases it but i am saying about, speed hacks, itemtypes, loaders, proxys, things like that people dont have to keep them for them selfs.
Old 11/17/2008, 18:55   #20

Well that's what I meant, server developement. As for bots/hacks... Don't matter to me, I haven't the slightest clue how to make them, and I don't use them.
Old 11/18/2008, 04:42   #21

I respect Incariuz, he's getting good, and he actually wants to learn.
Old 11/18/2008, 05:33   #22

Well thanks >< lol. Been taking a break for a few days, as you know. Just not certain what to work on right now...
Old 11/18/2008, 06:27   #23

Hell i respct anyone who wants to learn anything. If u really want to have it , then u will really want to know how to do it. I guess mby ill start making vids on how to do stuff pretaining to making a server from scratch? Tao want to help out?
Old 11/18/2008, 14:17   #24

Not really, too busy with my school band, and trying to form a band with my friends.
(Guitar and trombone ftw :O)
I barely have time to code my server that much(which is why it either goes really slow, or I have a day where a ton of **** gets done.)
Old 11/18/2008, 14:43   #25

I think any tutorials released should focus on general c# programming, as opposed to just server applications, for a few reasons...

1) Coding a server with no REAL c# experience is near impossible.
2) Leachers will just follow the coding in the video's and not learn anything.
3) 8943984392832149234823498234 new posts will pop-up with a ton of noobs asking a plethora of stupid questions.

I'll be releasing the next 2 videos in my video tutorial series today, if all goes well, so keep an eye out for those.
Old 11/21/2008, 11:23   #26

I'll have to check out your tutorials soon. Probably wait for you to add the next 2 though. Can't say for sure it'll help me much, but who knows, if explained good enough, may help give me a bit more insight on what it is I'm doing, lol.

@Tao

Ya, I know man, I haven't tried much coding lately. Seems everytime I start, something comes up, and I have to stop. The most I've done in the past few days is add CruelShade and Pervade, lol. Aside from that, I have a few questions I'd like to ask you, but I'll wait till we can meet up on msn. May be rough though, had to change my sleeping schedule, so we'll see.
Old 11/21/2008, 12:08   #27

About servers, code releasing about fixing old stuff isn't a big deal, people won't play on a server that has most of already known stuff working... if they want a whole server working with all the implements everyone has already experienced, they will just play on TQ's server. And this section was built to share knowledge, to fix things that aren't working on your server yet. If you want to attract people to play on your server, you would have to implement NEW STUFF, like skills, classes, weapons, armors, functions, events and so on. That's what makes a server UNIQUE. As I stated before, players won't go in a rush on private servers to play on the most working-stuff-server if they can play on the original server with all working.
Old 11/21/2008, 22:30   #28

Actually people will play servers with everything working. TQ ****** up the game that bad already. I mean, read some of the posts on the CO forums, all this talisman ****, people are quitting left and right.
Old 11/21/2008, 22:35   #29

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Actually people will play servers with everything working. TQ ****** up the game that bad already. I mean, read some of the posts on the CO forums, all this talisman ****, people are quitting left, right and center.
Yawn, me tired
Old 11/22/2008, 00:43   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Yawn, me tired
just u ? :d, cya 2morrow