Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] HELP ME SET UP A SERVER!

Discussion on [HELP] HELP ME SET UP A SERVER! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [HELP] HELP ME SET UP A SERVER!

ok, so i need help to set up a level server with hamachi, can you help me? and i would like there to be that Summon Guards work and all the cool stuff. pls Help me............................
Old 11/11/2008, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03nixx View Post
ok, so i need help to set up a level server with hamachi, can you help me? and i would like there to be that Summon Guards work and all the cool stuff. pls Help me............................
I'M A NOOB AND I USE ALL CAPS SO NO.
Old 11/11/2008, 18:15   #3

Dude, i see that you are noob?
Well anyways, why don´t you just search the forum for threads on ´How to set up an private server´.

Tip: Watch ArcherMaster his threads....

Btw, don't ask these kind of noob questions...
Old 11/11/2008, 18:51   #4

Everyone starts somewere guys

Ok
Start with getting the original loft source, find a guide to set it up (use search)

Once you have it all set up go to the pinned All in one thread and pick things you want and follow there steps.
Old 11/11/2008, 20:52   #5

ok Thanx Valkmax, i will
Old 11/12/2008, 00:09   #6

... if you're JUST starting out... i do NOT recommend LOTF, i recommend Hadeset 1/Samehvan/Rev #-Letter

Lotf is for anyone who knows a good amount of C#... honestly i could start working with a lotf but im more adapted to the basics and being babied with my coding =3

nah i just prefer the style. Anyways good luck bra, and again... dont ask things like this... PM for any help... if you ask a noob question just be prepared to get an arrogant reply lol xD
Old 11/12/2008, 05:07   #7

He wants one for fun and tbh with you, loft is the one with the most public code out there and guides. It will be easy to set up for basic fun for a couple people. If he wanted to do more id still say loft cause I think it is one of the better ones that is public and you can learn C# in the process of coding it which is never a bad thing :P