Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

why does your private server SUCK ! ?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why does your private server SUCK ! ?

well here im sick from all the private servers outside so lemme tell u about some points u need to watch out
first : why the FUCK ! u turn the cp drop to 10k per monster and price dragon soul in some shop with 50kk cps ?

that's definitely SUCKS , why dont u change the rate drop to 1 cps and turn the soul into 5k cps ? , and im not talking about exact thing , im talking in generally

aka why the FUCK u sell cps the 1kk for 1 usd and get a 999kkkk donations ? why dont u turn the 1k cps for 1 usd and get a normal donation like 99kk for the kings like in tq ?

that's what i exactly means , u dont need to give away billions cps and raise the prices and donation and events prizes

second : why the FUCK everyone is turning 130 ? for pvp ? what an Coincidence !!

u dont need to be 140 with full dragonsouls and fully +12 gears to pvp , that's definitely sucks

what is the dam point at everyone being on the top level , top gears and all the point of difference is the donation ?

that's definitely SUCKS !

thied : all the difference between players is the donation , they hunt to donate more , SERIOUSLY !!!! ????? this one too definitely SUCKKKS !

that's why tq dont give a fuck about private servers , a couple of days and players start getting bored , i had never enjoyed a private server after the second day

u need to add more stuff to people to do , more quests more events , not everyone should get the max gears , people will donate to be overpowered and not to be on the best level and gears and donation

i wont care if im a king with full +12 on level 140 with 55555 str , that doesnt really work , all i care to have a fair chance by donation or hunting against others

fourth : cps from monsters , archers go with clickers , what is the point ? why dont u move ur ass and code like 10 quests to give out +stones and dbs , also decrease the cp drop to even 1 cps per monsters so people start enjoying

conquer isnt like what u doing in the private servers , when im full +6 and stucked at killing the treato and i start using my mind also start going to do quests and stuff to get more money , this is conquer

when i dont have the best gears and trying to fight with some donators with better gears

when i dont need to keep hunting to get cps and i can do another quests and events with players or monsters to get cps and have fun on the same
time

here is an example of a private private server , it was fully private , no one enters but donators

server called : RealConquer
server coder : AndrewxXx , deathdealer , some other designer i dun remember his name
server features :
  • 1 cp drop per monster
  • every 3 days a new quest been released and an old quest been removed
  • a war everyday in a different city with different system (in phonixe there was 5 poles , who win 3 wins all)
  • demon boxes get out a monster with the same as ur mesh and got ur skills too , it fights u with the same attack and defense u got , fair chance for skilled ppl to get cps , 10 boxes a day is the limit
  • praying zone , pm should stand in the middle and with a level range people stands on a lightening spots , they start praying with lucky time , they get exp , if they prayed for too long and if there was many people out there with good potency everyone may get + at there gears and demonboxes , reviving tokens and more
  • reviving guard which got 3 levels , summoned by tokens , u may win or buy those tokens , it keep jump around with 100k hp , level 2 rev friends and level 3 rev guild mates , it worth alot
  • winners at events get tokens to join another events
  • and alot more
  • this was the only time i enjoyed conquer !
  • that's what u should start working over
  • ur server just SUCKS , start working
  • even the botjail there was a weird monster and a guard , the guard kill this monster , this monster dmg is 0s and 1s , u should die there to revive outside , should die by the 0s and 1s , the guard always kill the monster , the guard revives each 2 min after being killed , it was with frozen grotto 5 map in the back but just one island
it was fucking fun , isn't it ?

im really sick of this
renaming the server to another name , host on vps
change drop rate and some npcs
name urself [PM]ASSHOLE[GM]
start selling cps and get 999kkk donations

wish that was inspiring enough to u to start working on ur servers , goodluck everyone
please no flaming , everyone is welcomed to discuses his point of view

edit :
Quote:
ninja 100%
monk 100%
[more...]
stuff like this isn't new features , it's the normal , without it ur server is bugged -.-
Quote:
iunno who the fuck have told them that it's something special , it's what u must have , else ur server is bugged and dont worth hosting -.-
quote for u2_caparzo
Quote:
what about of the just downloaded sources converted in servers?
Hey come to play we are the best server ever!! we have dragon souls, new garments, boss and all the crap that every impulse updated have!! i really hate that :@
grate point as everyone just do slightly changes and call his server the best ever -.- and say the features that comes with the source as if he coded it -.-

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2012, 23:33   #2

Hey come to play we are the best server ever!! we have dragon souls, new garments, boss and all the **** that every impulse updated have!! i really hate that :@

Old 04/18/2012, 23:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
Hey come to play we are the best server ever!! we have dragon souls, new garments, boss and all the **** that every impulse updated have!! i really hate that :@
actually yes , someone download a source , change some npcs position and then call it the "best server ever" , and keep talking about feature as if he had coded it on he's own

also umm they say stuff like this
Quote:
ninja 100%
monk 100%
[more...]
iunno who the **** have told them that it's something special , it's what u must have , else ur server is bugged and dont worth hosting -.-
Old 04/18/2012, 23:48   #4

You know you could say everything you said without every "****" inside. It doesn`t makes you smarter and also looks childish but you have a point, the majority of the servers are just rubbish, overpowered classes/items/damages/donators etc.

Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/18/2012, 23:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
You know you could say everything you said without every "****" inside. It doesn`t makes you smarter and also looks childish but you have a point, the majority of the servers are just rubbish, overpowered classes/items/damages/donators etc.
how saying "****" should make someone smarter or even childish ?
anyway wont argument about this
and that's true , most of the successful servers doesnt fall into this points but at some point they reach it
Old 04/19/2012, 01:20   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
I completely agree. Most private servers today are overpowered because CO is overpowered. Nobody wants to recognize that or address it except for the players that still play Conquer Online with all natural +3s. This "guide" is unnecessary and offensive with all of the profanity being thrown around.

#recommend close.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2012, 02:36   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,503
Why is this in this section for starters, its definitely not a release or guide. And second why dont you stop playing ****** servers and play something decent like l2h >_>.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2012, 07:21   #8

Besides the unnecessary use of language, i agree
Old 04/19/2012, 11:37   #9

I didn't finish the thread, your language "sucks"
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2012, 12:54   #10

Thats what I love about the english language, You can put ****/******* anywhere in any ******* sentence and ******* it still ******* makes ******* sense you ******* ****.

Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/19/2012, 17:55   #11

well i got a horrible english , i got a bad attitude , and i got a point too about this topic
i never want to know what u think about my english and attitude , u been discussing and it was disgusting me , i only post this to talk about a point and not about me -.-
enough argument about this , and goodluck with l2h adv. o-0 lol
btw this isn't for starters , this is definitely for who's servers sucks ^^
about being overpowered , if everyone drinking it doesn't turn it to right habit
Quote:
bad is bad
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2012, 17:58   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,503
Wasnt exactly an advert, just an example of a server that ticks all the boxes if your against what you discribed, and i cant think of another server that doesnt have retarded OP **** on donations...
Old 04/19/2012, 19:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Wasnt exactly an advert, just an example of a server that ticks all the boxes if your against what you discribed, and i cant think of another server that doesnt have retarded OP **** on donations...
It's true, L2h worths playing, imo it's the best option for a classic/leveling server, but there are also servers where you can play w/o spending a cent to have the same gears as people who donated.
Old 04/19/2012, 19:09   #14

where is it going with the co2 community =/
Old 04/19/2012, 22:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
true , l2h is great classic server , i never said it's bad
the only reason why it's not rank one is because not many players like the classic servers , u know people like the shopping mall , likes to do lottery , likes to hunt souls and stuff like that
but for a classic server , then yes l2h is actually the best out there

Closed Thread

« [Problem]LAG [5361 Monk] | Please some help here!!! »