Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can any one tell me what is the most popular bugless source and for which client

Discussion on can any one tell me what is the most popular bugless source and for which client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can any one tell me what is the most popular bugless source and for which client

hey every one //...
can any one tell me what is the bugless source that I can begin with and for which client (is making a private server*using this client and source* different from making 5375 )
Old 03/29/2012, 16:43   #2

This is like the 3rd or 4th thread of literally the same exact thing.

I posted a few links in the other thread you asked this question on. Look through the guides/releases section. You can also look in Fangs thread which contains quite a few sources.
Old 03/29/2012, 16:45   #3

's 5017 source.
Old 03/29/2012, 17:59   #4

megaupload links