Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea Thread] Private Server Ideas

Discussion on [Idea Thread] Private Server Ideas within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/27/2008, 06:47   #16

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
No, I dont really like that, I thought of that first but changed my mind after. I'll stick with my idea,besides, when your VIP you level on higher lvl monsters, all by urself,better drops and everything . Ofcourse,all this can simply be made without new mobs, but I think it will end up cool.

Emme
Old 10/27/2008, 08:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
i like emmes idea more then kinshis
i think its more fun to finish a quest and then go to a world where only a few people are (no noobs there)

and a idea for ur server archermaster
maybe u can make vip stuff
like a special armor or weapon
Old 10/27/2008, 13:14   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jochemke~ View Post
i like emmes idea more then kinshis
i think its more fun to finish a quest and then go to a world where only a few people are (no noobs there)

and a idea for ur server archermaster
maybe u can make vip stuff
like a special armor or weapon
im not sure if i go make a server because i dont play conquer im in the conquer section for fun because i can code and i want to help people (and the worlf of warcraft section is deutch)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
UltimateRecorder [IDEAS] Thread
10/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/19 2756-ultimaterecorder-swords.html I have still yet to come across all the possible uses of my recorder, so I'm going to ask the public to post there ideas and I will update this thread so people who do use my bot can come to this thread and get all sorts of ideas on what to do with it. I will divide this thread into 2 parts: Conquer related uses and Conquer non-related uses. I will start by adding some of mine. Follow my structure of...
[IDEA]just 2 ideas seeking some direction :D
01/06/2010 - Mabinogi - 14 Replies
1. the double exp potion, is that sever sided? well that doesnt really matter, the problem is can we jump the check that the character had used exp pot or not by edit xml or dll? 2. load the fireball without a fire wand and run while the fireball is loaded like smash. well, i'm not good at coding but i'm doing it my self although it fails and errors alot. i've read lots threads and posts in this section and some really helps. Thanks to all members who share their expriences.
[IDEA]Private Server Advertising Section
09/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
I think it would be easy to either make a Help section or a Private Server Advertising section, this section has a really wide range of subjects, and I think it would be better if one of those sections got added. Please post your opinion, without flaming me or any other person on this thread topic. (I don't need to know your personal opinions about other people or me) ~Bas -Sorry if this shouldn't get posted here.
Collection of Private Server Ideas
04/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey i'm Bradley, but i'm better known as Beta. A discussion in another thread has got me thinking about compiling a list of ideas that can be used by this community to make their private server Less TQ and more Unique. Add you ideas here and i will sort them into categories when there are a few posts; Ideas can be realistic, they can be impossible, they can be borrowed from other games or ideas. Ill Start with a borrows idea from WoW; Honor for killing people that are of a similar...