Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LOTF] Equip Refresh

Discussion on [LOTF] Equip Refresh within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LOTF] Equip Refresh

Old 03/23/2012, 12:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
You didn't post the most important section... equip item.
Anyway, you have to send the item usage packet to make it 'update'. Look in my source(or any source other than LOTF for that matter) if you want and see how equipping is done correctly.
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Compile error with LOTF(i know LOTF sucks but just help)
06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
It says: Loaded 254 portals. Loaded 1027 NPCs. Loaded 37 mobs. Loaded 11147 items. Loaded 172 mob spawns. System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'minValue' cannot be greater then mxValue. Parameter name : minValue at System.Random.Next<Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue> at COServer_Project.Mobs.SpawnAllMobs<> in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Entitie s.cs:line 207
Equip Double Backswords in LOTF
03/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Alright, this is really simple and only applies to LOTF. I don't know and don't care how this is done for TQ binaries. So this is how you equip 2 backswords at the same time. 1. Log off your account and shut down the actual server command prompt. 2. Open Navicat or some other MySQL management tool, connect to the database, go into 'characters' and find the character you just logged off of. 3. Scroll over if you're using Navicat and click on the 'Equipment' field of the character....
How to set the refresh time
05/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
How to set the refresh time of Internet Explorer 7.0 or Mozilla Firefox ??