Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small Problem i think

Discussion on Small Problem i think within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small Problem i think

I got the problem that i cant change enything in some server sources it means

WelcomeMsg
Add enything new...like marriage or something like that....

what i can do to solve it?

thx further
Old 10/23/2008, 14:28   #2

i think you need to be more specific. Are you trying to change the welcome message or something else. if it's the welcome message, you can simply search for it in the source, just use find and search for one of the words in the welcome message.
Old 10/23/2008, 14:36   #3

errmmm the main question is do u even have visual basic C#?
Old 10/23/2008, 19:36   #4

yep i have i got this with the welcome msg now :P
but i stuck with the marriage now hahah xD but i think i will try solve it now myself....but still something i dont understand....i change the text the npc should talk and ingame the npc say still the unchanged ****....hehehe
Old 10/23/2008, 20:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuschWo View Post
yep i have i got this with the welcome msg now :P
but i stuck with the marriage now hahah xD but i think i will try solve it now myself....but still something i dont understand....i change the text the npc should talk and ingame the npc say still the unchanged ****....hehehe
f5.
Old 10/23/2008, 21:01   #6

u need to build and debug the changes like randomnoob said
F5 is build and debug
F6 only build

goodluck ^^