Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Quest Meteor Tear

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Release] Quest Meteor Tear

Search 2031: and add

Code:
#region Meteor Tears
                            if (CurrentNPC == 128)
                            {
                                if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721000, 1))
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("My sister is in the City of Birds, there can Find."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Oh I see", 255));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());  
                                }

else
                                {
                                     SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Our feelings are very deep, and we loved her. When was I felt very sad."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("¿Que puedo hacer por tí?", 1));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("It is very sad", 255));

}
                            }
                            if (CurrentNPC == 129)
                            {
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("I feel good or bad I need to live and I can not leave aside my feelings by Jorge."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("That you worried about??", 1));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("That good words", 255));
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721002, 1))
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("A gift from my boyfriend?. Thanks! Recompensaré you with a tear of meteor for help."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Thanks.", 255));
                                        {
                                            MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(721002));
                                            MyChar.AddItem("1088002-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                        }
                                    }

else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("I feel good or bad I need to live and I can not leave aside my feelings by Jorge."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("That good words", 255));
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            if (CurrentNPC == 130)
                            {

if (MyChar.InventoryContains(1000030, 1))
                                {

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("It is very hot, you got me wine?."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Nectar I Want? ",1));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("No, I do not have", 255));

}

else
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("It is very hot, you got me wine?."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("No, sorry", 255));
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion

later search case 2032: & add

Code:
#region Meteor Tear
                            if (CurrentNPC == 128)
                            {
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("My sister taught me this song, she is very sad that can not be with her boyfriend."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("People stained and those misfortunes, that's normal", 2));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sorry.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("My sister was not aware that her boyfriend is a sinverguensa and is waiting for her return, she is very sad, take her this letter please."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("good...", 3));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sorry, is far.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {

{
                                        MyChar.AddItem("721000-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));

}
                                }
                            }

if (CurrentNPC == 129)
                            {
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("My boyfriend George is gone, I asked many people but I have no news of him. Can you help me find it??"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Ok, I will look", 2));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I am very busy.", 255));
                                }

if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Did I get a letter from my sister? Long ago I do not see it."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("yes.", 3));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I am leaving my other missions.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The bag that I will give me the gift as Jorge meaning of our love, help me to surrender and tell him what I am waiting."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Do not worry you help.", 255));

{
                                        MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(721000));
                                        MyChar.AddItem("721001-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 4)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("¿aqui ta tu vrga."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("pol fin.", 5));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Me voy ", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 5)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("La bolsita que te voy a dar me la regalo Jorge como significado de nuestro amor, ayudame a entregarsela y dile que lo estoy esperando."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("No te preocupes te ayudaré.", 255));

{
                                            MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(721002));
                                            MyChar.AddItem("1088002-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            if (CurrentNPC == 130)
                            {
                                if (Control == 1)

if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721001, 1))
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Gracias a veces hace falta agua por aqui, eres muy bueno.¿Hey traes la EstrellaDelAmor?"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Si, lo traigo", 2));
                                }

else
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Quedatelo te podría servir mas adelante."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Como quieras...", 5));
                                }

if (Control == 2)

if (MyChar.InventoryContains(1088001, 1))
                                    {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Nosotros nos amamos y no queria alejarme de ella. Pero mi deseo de viajar por el mundo y buscar justicia nos separó."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Tienes razón", 3));
                                    }

else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Te hace falta un Meteoro."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Voy a buscarlo", 255));
                                    }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Que bién un Meteoro. Le grabaré su nombre en el para que se lo lleves de mi parte."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Ok se lo llevo", 4));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("La bolsita que te voy a dar me la regalo Jorge como significado de nuestro amor, ayudame a entregarsela y dile que lo estoy esperando."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("No te preocupes te ayudaré.", 255));

if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721001, 1))
                                        if (MyChar.InventoryContains(1088001, 1))
                                            if (MyChar.InventoryContains(1000030, 1))
                                    {
                                        MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(721001));
                                        MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(1088001));
                                        MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(1000030));
                                        MyChar.AddItem("721002-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 5)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Quedatelo , te podría servir mas adelante."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Ok me lo llevo", 255));
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
Excuse my English, and I am translating my back hurts.

Press boton Thanks plx :S

Thanks
10 Users
Old   #2

Nice man epvper.FTW

Old   #3

added to my [All-In-1] thread ok?
Old   #4

nice.