Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED A CODER FOR MY NEW PSERVER

Discussion on NEED A CODER FOR MY NEW PSERVER within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile NEED A CODER FOR MY NEW PSERVER

need a coder that can help me make my new pserver

email if u wana be my pserver coder
Old 10/18/2008, 06:39   #2

I have a question; have you even tried to do anything on your own? Another thing, why would anyone code your server and have it known as your server, not theirs. I wouldn't code your server because I could code the same one, and have it known as mine.

Please be smart about things, look at options and things. Maybe hiring would be a better routine that just asking.
Old 10/18/2008, 07:25   #3

ahhh, a smart user indeed. as this guy here says, you're never gonna get anywhere if you try to be the head of something with no brain. If anything, i say be careful not to have someone get on your time and end up hacking you.

its a long shot, since you really dont know anything so most people would assume you have nothing of value on your computer... but still.

good luck bud, and learn to crawl before you run. Shoot, you can walk before crawling but in the long run you still need to learn to crawl.

-Zane-