Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto CP in Albetros Source 5517

Discussion on Auto CP in Albetros Source 5517 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/07/2012, 07:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
can someone help me i still can't get it..no cp drop..i already edited the monster.cs and debugging done too..can someone post here the exact code with cp droprate configured already..(im doing this for 4day and still cant make it drop cp)
Code:
 void DropItems(Entity killer)
       {
           if (killer is Player)
           {
               var role = (killer as Player).CP += CPVALUE;
               #region CP Award
               if (BaseMonster.Level > 3)
                   if (Level + 1 >= killer.Level && Calculations.Damage.PercentSuccess(100.0))
                   {
                       var cp = Kernel.RandomNext(1, 16);
                       if (cp > 15)
                           return;
                       role.SendMessage("SYSTEM", role.Name, "You received " + cp + " cps for killing a(n) " + BaseMonster.Name, uint.MaxValue, ChatType.System);
                       role.CP += cp;
                   }
               #endregion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Albetros Source Register successful but not in db
03/08/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
When i register it says register seccessful but dont show in db? i trying App Server 2.6.0 Xampp 7.7.1 and Xampp 7.1.1 Any ideas
[Question]5518 Albetros Source
03/03/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys! As some of you guys know, I started on creating a Conquer P-server recently.. using Albetros Source (Thanks to Pro4never):handsdown: But still I got lots to learn about creating a p-server :o I got lots of Question and I hope lots of good guys help me out with it :) I somehow manage to make it inside the game, but I encountered lots of things that arent working.:( Question: *How do I add Tower and Fan on Albetros Source and In-game? *How do I remove the the Quest In-game?
[Question]How do i add a shop npc on albetros source?
03/01/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
how do i add a shop npc on albetros source and add items in it and manage the cps to buy with and please i dont need the FAQ thread of it so no one should post it here. waiting for the Answers. #EDIT ALSO HOW DO I make monsters drop cps this is kinda wierd cus this is a custom coded source but its super stable.
Need albetros source help ... Pro4ever[pls come here,thx]
02/17/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
iwant make 100+ static AIPlayer in market map or another map from database characters table when the user no in the game... it mean the AIPlayer didn't do anything -_-~ how can i do ... i read your code ... like duelist .... can you teach me how to code -_-!
albetros source question!!!
01/30/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
ok ... i only have one question ... what is the IrcBot? how can i use it fully ??