Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question/Help]I have a question about the source

Discussion on [Question/Help]I have a question about the source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question/Help]I have a question about the source

Hello, I wonder if anyone knows or can tell me, how do I connect a source to a Brazilian client conquest??? thanks all
Old 03/07/2012, 03:23   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Make a loader that hooks to the Conquest process and changes the connection settings. There's a tutorial on how to hook in the . I'm guessing Brazilian's client has an encrypted server.dat file as well? You might not even have to make a loader for it. Maybe the English loader will work for it. Nobody that I know of has tried doing it yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2012, 05:56   #3

Thanks for giving me a bit of your attention, I took the test with the louder v5, the client opens but does not complete the connecção is only carrying.
Old 03/07/2012, 06:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by djneo31 View Post
Thanks for giving me a bit of your attention, I took the test with the louder v5, the client opens but does not complete the connecção is only carrying.
Where does it get stuck? Does it just return an error message saying that the game server couldn't be reached or does it hang? Srry that I don't have a straight up answer. It's trial and error. See what works and if it doesn't work, make your own solution. Build upon what you know and expand on previously solved, related problems.
Old 03/07/2012, 09:31   #5

not the error message and not freezing, it is just loading and nothing happens. : Confuso: : Handsdown:
Old 03/07/2012, 10:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by djneo31 View Post
not the error message and not freezing, it is just loading and nothing happens. : Confuso: : Handsdown:
If the client terminates (closes or never opens) after loading, then ConquerLoader isn't hooking properly and you'll have to code your own hook.
Old 03/07/2012, 14:42   #7

elite*gold: 130
orrr try another server.
Old 03/08/2012, 07:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
If the client terminates (closes or never opens) after loading, then ConquerLoader isn't hooking properly and you'll have to code your own hook.
Client is never close and never open only loading

do not need a key for this client to loguin??