Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

chain and reincarnate mistake

Discussion on chain and reincarnate mistake within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy chain and reincarnate mistake

Someone tell me how to fix the special revival reincarnated but leaves should not leave skills and the ability of monk x3} {Chaining works well but when it does not let you relive move Al to use relog to move
would be of great help thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

when using chain gets black icon above the character as you see in the picture and not let me move

(cannot revive till it ends and cannot move) but once you've revived you still cannot move?
That's what you say but I put that little black you see in the picture
Old 02/28/2012, 01:26   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Let me just guess at the issues here...

-You coded shackle and it works (cannot revive till it ends and cannot move) but once you've revived you still cannot move? Or do you mean that if someone revives you (or they cast on a living person) they cannot move? I'm a little vague on the issue due to translation.

If you cannot move then sounds to me like you are not removing the shackle status effect properly after the timeout. If you are able to revive/be revived while it's active then that's a separate issue of you not checking if they are shackled before you allow them to be revived (they should not be revivable until effect ends!)
Old 02/28/2012, 02:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=pro4never;15438121]Let me just guess at the issues here...

-You coded shackle and it works (cannot revive till it ends and cannot move) but once you've revived you still cannot move?

Tags
monje monk