Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEA] Would you pay for a PS Proxy?

Discussion on [IDEA] Would you pay for a PS Proxy? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Would you pay for a private server proxy?
Yes 5 22.73%
No 17 77.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[IDEA] Would you pay for a PS Proxy?

Ok so this is just an idea but possible something could come out of it, Basically a proxy similiar to cogen and things like that just not as sophisticated.

So the big question, Would you pay for a private server proxy? And if you would how much would you pay?

*Edit* This would mainly be for binary servers since there are so many copys out there. But could also be added for C# sources

If you are interested in any sort of help with development you can pm me
Old 02/25/2012, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would pay an estimated price of my whole $1.
Old 02/25/2012, 15:11   #3

elite*gold: 28
Doubt it, who cares to pay for to cheat on P-Server proxys? Donations are right there and probably cheaper.
Old 02/25/2012, 15:19   #4

Received Thanks: 2,518
I doubt anyone would to be honest.
Old 02/26/2012, 21:50   #5

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
I would pay an estimated price of my whole $1.
$1 is too much for a private server hack.

@OP: most elitepvp users come here for FREE games hacks, and its mostly for the official game clients, dont think anyone would pay for a private server hack even if it was for Trinity or Last CO
Old 02/27/2012, 00:18   #6

Well since there are people that ask in the big proxy threads if it works for private server X, there are people but not that many and I think that "donating" would be easier than botting on a private server.
Old 02/27/2012, 00:27   #7

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Well since there are people that ask in the big proxy threads if it works for private server X, there are people but not that many and I think that "donating" would be easier than botting on a private server.
Exactly my point, why pay $10 p/m to get a few features that level a few characters up over time when you can pay $10 to get a maxed 130 character instantly.

ps: Thanks for deleting those posts.
Old 02/27/2012, 01:24   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I've brought this up before.. answer is still the same. No one wants to bot on private servers if it's going to cost them anything.

Most people just want stupidly simple macros or pvp hacks for pservers because the majority are already dumbed down to the point that the biggest "challenge" is either pvp or how many times can you right click the same spawn for auto cps?
Thanks
1 User