Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]A lil bug.

Discussion on [Help]A lil bug. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]A lil bug.

well i got a lil bug on my serv. that kinda annoys me, so it goes like that a Tao rbs, when they r rb their gears become lvl 15 again O.O so when they try lvling it...poof it disapears, i think it only happens to brac. and bs not sure, any ideas on how to fix that? thx.
Old 10/02/2008, 05:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
well i got a lil bug on my serv. that kinda annoys me, so it goes like that a Tao rbs, when they r rb their gears become lvl 15 again O.O so when they try lvling it...poof it disapears, i think it only happens to brac. and bs not sure, any ideas on how to fix that? thx.
Never even though of that. I guess I have that problem too haha. Luckily my server isnt public yet o.o
Old 10/02/2008, 06:45   #3

try, to check the item id after the rb
Old 10/02/2008, 19:27   #4

This is a major flaw with the LOTF source, and almost all private servers have it. The problem is in the database backup. The source, when upgrading the items, looks for a specific item number to replace the original item. The problem with these and a few other items are the LOTF database can't find the new items. Different sources handle this error in different ways. Some destroy the original item without replacing it, others do nothing but throw an error message in the console.
Old 10/02/2008, 22:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by taguro View Post
This is a major flaw with the LOTF source, and almost all private servers have it. The problem is in the database backup. The source, when upgrading the items, looks for a specific item number to replace the original item. The problem with these and a few other items are the LOTF database can't find the new items. Different sources handle this error in different ways. Some destroy the original item without replacing it, others do nothing but throw an error message in the console.
umm...thx for the really smart answer, and i use PowerSource btw...and yeah in TC the item disapears in market it does nothing O.O, and another question i was looking for the code which makes ur gears lvl 15 but i couldnt find it, i was thinking about making it give u a lvl 25 or 30 bs instead of 15 O.O
Old 10/03/2008, 00:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
umm...thx for the really smart answer, and i use PowerSource btw...and yeah in TC the item disapears in market it does nothing O.O, and another question i was looking for the code which makes ur gears lvl 15 but i couldnt find it, i was thinking about making it give u a lvl 25 or 30 bs instead of 15 O.O
The easiest way to fix this and other errors related to equipment is to rewrite the MySQL database. Yes, its alot of work, but the rewards are worth it.