Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] LuckyTime

Discussion on [Release] LuckyTime within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/10/2008, 02:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acvc_user View Post
Ok if it's that what you want i won't release codes anymore and i won't try to help noobs anymore **** off. Move ur lazy ***** and do something useful and then maybe release it. I'm out!
You released leaked codes which weren't supposed to be out for public..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Simple,but useful-Luckytime Giver! 5165 source!
07/18/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
well I kno it's pretty simple...but like I say In all my posts...I'm a newb :)...I don't know if this has been released yet(post if it has) so I'll share it with you guys here...I intended this for the "newbies" to learn how to get a simple NPC to give a skill through the payment of 1k cps once they reach the 2nd rb state(available "ONCE" only)... HERES THE CODE! ENJOY! let's define our variables, etc... in character.cs find and under it add
[Release] Bless Skill (LuckyTime)
07/26/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 79 Replies
Go here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/203219-release-extremely-basic-but -working-bugless-c-source.html Its good, use it! Its your guys' lucky day, here is the BASE code for Bless and LuckyTime. Created 100% by myself, and yes parts were leaked on E*Pvp.
[Release] Luckytime
10/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
*deleted*