Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] ^^Pserver-helping^^

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] ^^Pserver-helping^^

i jz neeed mob monster ID and i wanne some one learn how to make mobspawn

« Brand new server | Learn Some Coding »

Similar Threads
Helping with bot please
04/05/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Hello , i wanted to ask some help because i tried every bot that i could find here and none worked or at least i didn't managed to let it work properly :mofo: Until now the only one that managed to kill 1 mob is MHS BOT all others like ATOPW / PWO Bot4 cracked / ZcPBot didnt gave a sign of life im paying on PW-MY and got the right offsets with ntKID but still cant get that bot working or any other one ^^ any help thank you :pimp:
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts :cool: first of all try reading Ahmedpotop's Pserver All thing guide. if your couldn't solve it out post your problem down here ""That includes PHP rankings pages / registrations pages / Status pages""
My way of helping
01/07/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
A fellow epvper suggested I do this so here are a few websites which I hope will help you all. www.yourtvlinks.com is a great site which has a huge collection of TV shows movies and music videos. Their are no apps neccessary to download just click on whatever you want to watch, no waiting or registration. www.canadacomputers.com is a great store with amazing prices. They constantly charge less in Canadian money than 90% of their US counterparts who charge USD. www.mininova.org is...