Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Information Needed

Discussion on Information Needed within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Information Needed

Well i need Coding Information About Those :-

1- SpellName Over Monster Name

2- CloudSaint jar

what i need to know Do They Have separated packets Or They r Subtypes of Attack packet (1) and ItemUse Packet (2) ??

Any information About them Would be Gratful
Old 02/04/2012, 09:54   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I don't know the first one, but the second one is a 1009 packet.
Edit: I'm pretty sure its basic structure was released here too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clinet information needed! (I'm Back in buiseness)
06/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Hey all. It's been a verry long time. Now i was wondering if anyone can give me information about the clients. How to create a multi these days? I have seen the clients changed alot. Also my favorite site is down with alot of great information :( So if anyone is willing to tell me what is new since i quited updating my multi. I would appriciate that. Greatings, The one and only me ;)
SWSRO2 Information [ NEEDED ]
04/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello all . I wanna know why i cant connect to swsro2, have the client, it shows that swsro1 is online with ping, and swsro2 offline without pink, whats the metter? Could some1 tell me?
Information Needed!
07/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok ... I need some information that i can not find. (duh) - Name of all npcs ( i have alot but i do not have the rest of it (LOOK BELOW ) - Type of all npcs (with correct name) - Exact coordinates and map ( if possible otherwise i will find myself somehow)
Information abut ToughDrill needed !!
12/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey People as u all should know it is possible to put a 2nd Soc in most non-weapon items by bying a ToughDrill at the NPC in the market/or Mall. If ur lucky uīll get a second Soc if not uīll get a StarDrill... Well Iīve tryed to inform myself on how these things work but never got satisfying Info. Maybe someone of u guys knows on what criteria this things creates the 2nd soc. Is it pure luck? Does it depend on the quality of the Item? On the +īs it has? Or what else? please Post...
Information needed
11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hey ppl iīm about to sell my char and i wanted to know what u think itīd be worth so my char is a warr-warr-troj 125-130-111 has got nice equips like +8 super soc srg ears:cool: and other socs (elite +4 sdg necky, super +5 sdg armor super +3 2sdg club super +5 sdg rdg blade) .. i just wanted to know how much u would pay in € or USD ?? thx for ur help :D PS: donīt flame me if this isnīt in the right topic or place