Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST] Super Gems Effect

Old 09/24/2008, 10:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Zanzibar reminds me of a comedian.. "I am german girl.. I have the ***** to prove it."

Old 09/24/2008, 13:59   #32

Hahahahahah lol... You gotta work as a jokes teller

Old 09/24/2008, 21:53   #33

elite*gold: 20
I laughed my *** off!
Old 09/25/2008, 00:22   #34

@lolmaster,

@Your siggy,

I had mine stop freezing a while ago without restarts... >_> Maybe like 1 every day or two, but those are for updates

Old 09/28/2008, 09:46   #35

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
@lolmaster,

@Your siggy,

I had mine stop freezing a while ago without restarts... >_> Maybe like 1 every day or two, but those are for updates
LOL i told him his stupid "fix" for freeze he posted on messin with sql buffers wouldn't fix jack But lolmaster is always a noob that tries to claim he knows c# but 99% of the crap that comes out of his mouth in replies to other people on how to fix something make me laugh so hard bcause there for 1 always wrong and 2 incredibly stupid for even being said lmao..All lolmaster knows is how to C+P like a pro!! Like half the other people on here that have in there avys that there c# coder lol they all wait for simple copy+paste guides to add anything to there servers yet not 1 of them is competent enough to first make it stable.
All these added releases E.G dis,rebirths,marriages ect ect is like building a sky scraper on a foundation made of sand...Just makes standard lotf crap even worse crap that crashes even faster lol

His siggy made me laugh also where he claims his lotf source would handle 200+ when he is lucky if it will handle 20+ i think 1 too many zeros

If he isn't rippin lotf and doin c+p he is trying to run that just as useless source future unleashed and doin c+p to that lol both of which are about equally useless in stability.Thenj tells everyone is it not lotf or future it is his own source lol.

I hope what i shared with ya gave ya some insight in the right direction on stabalizing your sql and server Sounds like yours is doin well now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2009, 13:40   #36

somethink is wrong:D

when i am attacking monsters super effect dont appear but when i kill guard super gem effect appears...any ideas?

/edit
super gem effect appear only when i kill guards or scarerows in TG
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17804801.jpg (461.6 KB, 20 views)
Old 01/18/2009, 03:44   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Working well Keving...thnak you very much
@stephanyd - OFF TOPIC - I just checked out your site and noticed something. I may not know what I'm talking about,and if that's the case sorry and disregard this but, you should be very careful in the wording around DB purchase. In order to avoid lawsuits, copyright infringement etc. You must sell them on the premise that the player purchasing them is doing so as a donation and any rewards that may ensue are just an act of kindness due to said donation. I see a few things saying "buy" and "purchase" but no mention of a donation behind it(granted, i didn't look all that hard). This is in no way me flaming you or trying to be a **** .. just a friendly warning to be careful as you may be playing with fire. Good luck

@ kelving - thanks for the info

« Quick Client Question :P | CoDiE Server [ PServer] »