Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Chars Breaking

Discussion on [HELP]Chars Breaking within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/20/2008, 22:59   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
Yea, there's like this ninja duude with a long sword that just cuts em into pieces, and he cant find what code that causes it
Oh Noes
Old 09/21/2008, 00:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Chars Breaking... lmao, what happens do they snap in half?
They got hit by a flying sword. ******* trojans and their hippy magic powers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Breaking Bad Seasons
09/10/2010 - Movies & Series - 0 Replies
I found Breaking Bad Seasons when it was in the middle of season two, and when I saw my first episode I was hooked like a junkie (no pun intended). Acting, writing, listening, film, all parts of the show makes it one of the most charming show ever. Vince Gilligan (creator) reached a pure genius when it came up with ideas and stories on this show, if you’re not familiar with it, then start a season and then, of course, the period of two and then take an unforgettable season and then watch the...
S/T> Chars + Items /// T> 4 x 80 t8,5 geared wow chars for full 2soc chars
09/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Chars: 130/130/131 Warrior/Warrior/Water Items: Super +9 2 soc Spear Super +3 2xSDG coat Super +6 2xSDG bow Super +4 tower/fan Bunch of random bullshit items.
Breaking the Ice
06/05/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello all, It's been a while since I've visited ElitePVPers. I hope to hold good discussions with everyone and maybe learn something new.
Breaking IN to bot jail
02/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 34 Replies
right. so there i was, mining in phoenix castle when i found a gem. rushed back to put it in warehouse then jumped back to the exact same 'lucky spot' where i found it, started mining, and within a few seconds i was in bot jail. knowing i didn't do anything wrong is frustrating, especially since this isn't an isolated incident. now i need to get another character to jail with 100k to bust him out, but doing this seems impossible seeing as most of the newer macros/bots are undetectable. so...
Breaking items?
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
heard abt it when playing CO. how does 1 break some1 items?just keep killing him and reviving ?wouldnt that take 100 yrs to break some1 items? but why some1 would do that?