Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer online private server

Discussion on Conquer online private server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Conquer online private server

Is there any CO2.0 private server were u can make gears from killing in arena..??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Conquer Online Private Server
04/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi ... i'm new here but i know (i suppose) a lot of things that are in common with CONQUER ONLINE (NOT QONQUER) so for fun ... i have an LAN NETWORK ... and we are like 32 friends ... MY FRIENDS that every of us we are playing CQ ... but we hate PKERS so we want to OPEN AN PUBLIC CQ SERVER.... can anybody help us to make an source and an backup.sql with ALL THE NEWEST THINGS ? at least to the patch 5087 or when STAR TOWER and HEAVEN FAN AND NINJA and MARKET SELLER PLACES appears .... ...
Conquer online private server
01/25/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
I used to play a private server but i cant remember the name, if anybody could tell me from the following information that would be great. They had 5 reborns - which was wicked they had a place you couold just sit in and level at low levels i know thats now alot of information but please help thanks i'll +k to anybody who gives me the right server
Conquer Online Private Server?
12/15/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Ive been looking around on here and also sites like xtremetop100 for conquer online private servers but their seems that their is none. On the top 100 sits theirs no servers that are up and i can find any. Anyone know where i could find a server thats up?
Conquer Online Private Server
12/22/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 59 Replies
Fucking TQ shut the server down, please close topic...