Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] New source based on patch 5570

Discussion on [Development] New source based on patch 5570 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/26/2012, 23:52   #31

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
Exodus wasn't that bad actually
I never said it was bad. I want to see something different. I feel like I've almost topped what I can do with Co private servers. I want to learn something new.
Old 01/27/2012, 00:07   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I never said it was bad. I want to see something different. I feel like I've almost topped what I can do with Co private servers. I want to learn something new.
Maybe quit it then? Try make some applications and ****.
Old 01/27/2012, 04:12   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Then it'd be a good idea to step outside the Conquer universe. Try making your own game. Instead of working on a hopeless private server for years.
Old 01/27/2012, 04:56   #34

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaсkNull View Post
Then it'd be a good idea to step outside the Conquer universe. Try making your own game. Instead of working on a hopeless private server for years.
If you want to continue this discussion, go to my blog.

This thread should have nothing to do with me.
Old 03/26/2012, 23:49   #35

All the basic functions are done by now. All leveling based features are about to be finished. If someone is interested in the source you can PM me to discuss.
Old 03/27/2012, 00:26   #36

wow, you actually doing good work in there? and Ali, *wondering egy? =]
Old 03/27/2012, 03:22   #37

Good luck !
Old 03/27/2012, 04:24   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ×Holo View Post
wow, you actually doing good work in there? and Ali, *wondering egy? =]
Wondering egy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathKing View Post
Shut up.
By the way would you care to keep your personal affairs out of this thread? There is private messaging these days you know.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2012, 06:44   #39

Well progress is nice looking firm. Care to leave any insight on things that you improved on?

Got my attention always looked forward to your work, learned a lot from you back in those days.
Old 03/27/2012, 13:43   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
Well progress is nice looking firm. Care to leave any insight on things that you improved on?

Got my attention always looked forward to your work, learned a lot from you back in those days.
You can take a look whenever you want. Just hit me up.