Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wondering

Discussion on Wondering within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wondering

Does any one have a rb script that works so when some one levels they get like 5 status pts or like 3 status points extra every level? Don't say learn to code and code it yourself cause i can't code that good still newbie lol.
Old 09/12/2008, 01:42   #2

I'm not going to give you ANY code. But find where it adds the exp, and find in that code where it notices if you level. Then make an if statement to see if you're reborn, and if you are Character.StatPoints += 3, then send the "Vital" packet for Statpoints. Then ofcourse you need to make the database save your attribute points/ stat points(If it doesn't already D=)
Old 09/12/2008, 06:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
Does any one have a rb script that works so when some one levels they get like 5 status pts or like 3 status points extra every level? Don't say learn to code and code it yourself cause i can't code that good still newbie lol.
If you give me alittle more information about what your looking for, I'll code it for you. Be specific in what you want. I'll even include reference information on how things work and why certain things happen certain ways. This way, you can look it over and learn something new.
Old 09/13/2008, 16:55   #4

@taguro Thank you. Okay what i was looking for is some thing similar to co like you don't dc right when you rb and every time you level you get more status points. And you also have a chose of what super gem you want or if you want a bless reborn so you can get yours negs up. And also how would i make it so i could not only have 1 reborn but have 2 or 3? And in my entire.cs i scroll down and i see the items that drop. But only like a few items from there drop cause like right now i have like -7 **** droping and im like wtf and i can't find it would it be some where else?
Old 09/13/2008, 20:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
@taguro Thank you. Okay what i was looking for is some thing similar to co like you don't dc right when you rb and every time you level you get more status points. And you also have a chose of what super gem you want or if you want a bless reborn so you can get yours negs up. And also how would i make it so i could not only have 1 reborn but have 2 or 3? And in my entire.cs i scroll down and i see the items that drop. But only like a few items from there drop cause like right now i have like -7 **** droping and im like wtf and i can't find it would it be some where else?
The drops originate from something in Other.cs, that generates random items near the level of the monster you kill.