Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Top 10] Conquer Private Servers

Discussion on [Top 10] Conquer Private Servers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Did you found a good server?
Yes 26 40.00%
No 39 60.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Top 10] Conquer Private Servers

hey this private server list is for those who cant find a good private server to play on, im not going to post all private servers it will only be the TOP 10 of the Private servers in the game "Conquer Online 2.0 The New Dynasty"

1.Qonquer Online
Description:This private server is realy famous and when you play on this server it is like you are playing on the old conquer days, the prices, the amounth of people and much more is the same like the old conquer but this server is unique because this is the first succesfully private server of the game Conquer Online, i recommend this server for 100% to you guys!
Link:

2.AcidCo
Description:Guess what, The makers of HybricCO And C.O.W.S Are Back! I Recommend This Server For 70% Because the server is not much online, but it is a stable server and it gots a Own Coded Source! they got 1 source (PvP) but they are gonna make it into a LvLing Source! But that does not means that the PvP server will be down. The server owners are smart they keep the pvp server and the leveling server when the leveling server is done! This will probally be the follower of Qonquer.!
Link:

3.CoEmu-Original Project
Description:The original CoEmu project is public now. Fullworking server with new features like hack protection, new class, new skills, new monsters, new items, day and night, weather, guild war.
I recommend this server for 80% the reason why im not recommending this server for 100% is because of the Limit players online, Only 120People will be able to connect. CoEmu is saying that when they got money of donations they will get a better dedicated server, but that is bullshit because all dedicateds servers dont have a limit! they just putted a limit in the source!!! (probally they only want to make money)

Link:

4.CoEmu V2
Description:CoEmu v2 is a completely new server written by both Ranny & Andy from the original CoEmu project(which is the base for many of the private servers out there today!). Ranny and Andy are back still working on this server which has incredible stability and Randy have it hosted 24/7, except when an issue occurs with my ISP. The server has yet to crash on it's latest revision and is currently a PvP only server that needs a community! I Recommend this server for 70%
Link:

5.Co Adcanced
Description:Co Advanced is an Lotf Based Server And The owner is Mouse>Pro (Me) he coded some new things on it and in the future he will code more, this server is not online yet but it will be this week. i Recommend this server for 100% because it is my server the owner of this server is an average coder.
Link:

6.NewCO Time
Description:NewCoTime is an new Private Server and still in Beta Test.
The Server isn't 24/7 yet because the owners are quite busy with coding the Server.I cant say much about the server Because it is still an Beta test, that is why i cant recommend this server yet like im doing at the other servers...

Link:

7.Sign Up Below To Get A Place On Here
Description:Read Further For More Information

8.Sign Up Below To Get A Place On Here

9.Sign Up Below To Get A Place On Here

10.Sign Up Below To Get A Place On Here

Want to get a spot on this list? then you can always contact me on msn or post below The name of your server, the link of your server, a little information about it and why your server must be in the Top 10 Of Conquer Online Private Server Community!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/05/2008, 21:33   #2

uhhh… only 3 servers?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/05/2008, 21:35   #3

i think AcidCo should be second
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2008, 21:39   #4

I would like to throw my server in the running. Its certainly not in the top 5 just yet, there are bugs and I'm working hard to fix them. My server is stable, but has a 70 player limit at the moment, while I'm working out errors. It is online most of the time, and I've coded an auto-restarter in case the server crashes. The website is .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2008, 21:41   #5

@dimaba321. only 3 servers are good atm
@adz06676. /agree
@taguro. i dont know that server yet i will wait till it is more populair or till more people agrees with you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/05/2008, 22:25   #6

@taguro Your server still needs some bugs fixing but 60% its ok
@Mouse>Pro For you are good 3 the servers, but for someoen else maybe there are 1 or even 10!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2008, 22:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by glupkotrup View Post
@taguro Your server still needs some bugs fixing but 60% its ok
I totally agree with the bug fixing thing, which is why I said I have been working on the bugs... no server is perfect yet... not even the real CO. But, thank you for your kind words =)
Old 09/05/2008, 22:35   #8

No probs mate... And in the Official Co there are some MAJOR BUGS!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2008, 00:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by glupkotrup View Post
No probs mate... And in the Official Co there are some MAJOR BUGS!
/agree = like very new thing they added

And yeah, I was asked for some more details:

My server uses a custom client; has many new quests; new NPC's; and a great support team that is prepared to help all new comers.

Thanks =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2008, 00:45   #10

elite*gold: 20

CoEmu v2 is a completely new server written by both Ranny & Andy from the original CoEmu project(which is the base for many of the private servers out there today!). Ranny and I are back still working on this server which has incredible stability and I have it hosted 24/7, except when an issue occurs with my ISP. The server has yet to crash on it's latest revision and is currently a PvP only server that needs a community! Come join and enjoy!

+1
Old 09/06/2008, 09:53   #11

Name : NewCoTime

Link :

Description :
NewCoTime is an new Private Server and still in Beta Test.
The Server isn't 24/7 yet because I'm quite busy with coding the Server.

Slogan : NewCoTime, Taking over the world!
Old 09/06/2008, 10:37   #12

taguro i am dling ur server now is it online? and i need only to dl the client,instal it,make acc and play?
Old 09/06/2008, 22:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrej4o View Post
taguro i am dling ur server now is it online? and i need only to dl the client,instal it,make acc and play?
the server is online, and yes, that is all you need to do. The client downloads into a separate folder so it doesn't replace your current CO. And to the thread starter... I'm confused... you just posted a server that is in the same state as mine, beta-test, yet you told me you wouldn't add mine to the list. You even said you don't know anything about the server so you can't vouch for it... seems a bit unfair.
Old 09/07/2008, 00:13   #14

elite*gold: 20
Keep one free Slot for Proj.-X
Old 09/07/2008, 13:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmaster123 View Post
Keep one free Slot for Proj.-X
ok, i will
Closed Thread