Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New PrivateServer project *Unnamed*

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb New PrivateServer project *Unnamed*

Hey I am an average c# coder, I am already a couple weeks working on lotf such as several people doing but I want to start a server with someone or if it is possible a couple people, and the reason why I want work with several people is because it is boring if you work alone, yes i can code and host, i can't get a nice website.
My real name is jim and Im already coding for 2 years tops, if you want to join the team Read further if you dont want to join the team Click on the "Back" Button.

Contacts:
Email:
Gmail:
Yahoo:
Hyves: xxxx
Aim: xxxx

xxxx = I Dont Have That Communication Program.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 111
U might wanna consider putting up a link to ur site :P

(My 500th post, yay)

Old   #3

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,159
Join a team instead of creating your own,in that way it will all be faster,lawl. How good are you in C# ?
Old   #4

+BERGHUIS1: congratz with your posts, and i said i cant make a nice website not can.
+emildayan1: i can do that but i will not getting accepted because their are alot coders on elitepvpers, and im a midskiller

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse>Pro View Post
+BERGHUIS1: congratz with your posts, and i said i cant make a nice website not can.
+emildayan1: i can do that but i will not getting accepted because their are alot coders on elitepvpers, and im a midskiller
There are only a handful of good coders here so I'd say give joining an existing team a shot (if there are any decent ones recruiting), you'd have a better chance at ending up with a successful server imo.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
There are only a handful of good coders here so I'd say give joining an existing team a shot (if there are any decent ones recruiting), you'd have a better chance at ending up with a successful server imo.
gonna think about it
Old   #7

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,159
Quote:
so I'd say give joining an existing team a shot (if there are any decent ones recruiting)
Unfortenatly,theres like no decent team out there anymore. Since the stupid sources got leaked,everyone starts using them,and claiming they are good coder,claiming they did a plently of stuffs,when they actually just followed mine or someone else's guides. So it is kinda hard to find a team that actually knows how to code,not how to host an server,lawl.

Quote:
There are only a handful of good coders here
As listed above,they claim they know. There are some good coders here,yes,but many of them are just fake.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Unfortenatly,theres like no decent team out there anymore. Since the stupid sources got leaked,everyone starts using them,and claiming they are good coder,claiming they did a plently of stuffs,when they actually just followed mine or someone else's guides. So it is kinda hard to find a team that actually knows how to code,not how to host an server,lawl.

i agree with you, i wanted to work with an empty source you know, i already asked leavemealone for a empty source where i can start with, he have one but then it is still not my own source.