Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

New PrivateServer project *Unnamed*

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 89
Lightbulb New PrivateServer project *Unnamed*

Hey I am an average c# coder, I am already a couple weeks working on lotf such as several people doing but I want to start a server with someone or if it is possible a couple people, and the reason why I want work with several people is because it is boring if you work alone, yes i can code and host, i can't get a nice website.
My real name is jim and Im already coding for 2 years tops, if you want to join the team Read further if you dont want to join the team Click on the "Back" Button.


Contacts:
Email:
Gmail:
Yahoo:
Hyves: xxxx
Aim: xxxx
ICQ: xxxx

xxxx = I Dont Have That Communication Program.




Mouse>Pro is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 111
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,161
Received Thanks: 646
U might wanna consider putting up a link to ur site :P

(My 500th post, yay)


~*NewDuuDe*~ is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 1142
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,464
Received Thanks: 1,159
Join a team instead of creating your own,in that way it will all be faster,lawl. How good are you in C# ?
_Emme_ is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 89
+BERGHUIS1: congratz with your posts, and i said i cant make a nice website not can.
+emildayan1: i can do that but i will not getting accepted because their are alot coders on elitepvpers, and im a midskiller


Mouse>Pro is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse>Pro View Post
+BERGHUIS1: congratz with your posts, and i said i cant make a nice website not can.
+emildayan1: i can do that but i will not getting accepted because their are alot coders on elitepvpers, and im a midskiller
There are only a handful of good coders here so I'd say give joining an existing team a shot (if there are any decent ones recruiting), you'd have a better chance at ending up with a successful server imo.
MushyPeas is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
There are only a handful of good coders here so I'd say give joining an existing team a shot (if there are any decent ones recruiting), you'd have a better chance at ending up with a successful server imo.
gonna think about it
Mouse>Pro is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 1142
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,464
Received Thanks: 1,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
so I'd say give joining an existing team a shot (if there are any decent ones recruiting)
Unfortenatly,theres like no decent team out there anymore. Since the stupid sources got leaked,everyone starts using them,and claiming they are good coder,claiming they did a plently of stuffs,when they actually just followed mine or someone else's guides. So it is kinda hard to find a team that actually knows how to code,not how to host an server,lawl.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
There are only a handful of good coders here
As listed above,they claim they know. There are some good coders here,yes,but many of them are just fake.
_Emme_ is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Unfortenatly,theres like no decent team out there anymore. Since the stupid sources got leaked,everyone starts using them,and claiming they are good coder,claiming they did a plently of stuffs,when they actually just followed mine or someone else's guides. So it is kinda hard to find a team that actually knows how to code,not how to host an server,lawl.

i agree with you, i wanted to work with an empty source you know, i already asked leavemealone for a empty source where i can start with, he have one but then it is still not my own source.


Mouse>Pro is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Metin2 PvP Am Unnamed Character-Hilfe
Ich spiele einen PvP-Server und ich sind Freunde, hat man den Menschen selbst und einer ungenannten Charakter vor mir öffnete, alles ist nur durch...
1 Replies - Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions
[Release] Unnamed IGunZ DLL V11! New: Crash server
Arrow Up: Teleport forward Arrow Down: Teleport backwards Arrow Left: Teleport Left Arrow Right: Teleport Right Insert: Teleport Up Delete:...
7 Replies - GunZ
[Realeasse]Unnamed Dll V7
What has changed? I made Lawnmower, Ins Massives, Lawnmower last attacker and ins massive last attacker in a thread! Wich means theres no more need...
8 Replies - GunZ
[TUT] Unnamed Hack
Offset 01 02 03 04 05 06 Packet 06 00 04 1A xx 00 Modify xx xx xx xx 1E xx Note: xx = spaces/blank This is the Right Packet for a hack I...
27 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.