Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development]ProjectX V2 - PVP Server!!!

Discussion on [Development]ProjectX V2 - PVP Server!!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Development]ProjectX V2 - PVP Server!!!

General
Well yeah, guess I will be back again into the private server scene. Was going to make this a few months back, but never finished it, because me and my team never bothered finished, but yesterday I started coding again on a new source, but well enough of that, let's get into the main point of what is going to be etc.

Patch
Current patch 5518.

PVP / Level
It will be a fully PVP server with lots of custom tournaments, that's never seen before and regular PVP tournaments.

CPs / Point System / Vote System
There will be CPs for free, which you can just get from commands, where PVPPoints are gained from events and tournaments. PVPPoints will be displayed as Bound CPs and are not tradeable. From vote you can get special items, which will be Free Items and cannot be traded, but if you collect enough you can upgrade things in your items ^^ The reason I'm doing it like that is to make sure people are not voting from new ip or from new characters, because even if they do, then they will get nothing out of it.

Donations
Well there is not going to be some official donating for players and even if it's added, then it will not be for items or overpower things, more like new maps, commands and special items (garments and so). Not sure if it will be added, but if people wants to donate, then I will, but don't expect over-power as a donater. You will not be able to purchase PVPPoints or such things.

Tournament System
The tournament system is running like following:
---00 - 10 1st tournament type (TeamDeathMatch Tournaments)
---15 - 25 2nd tournament type (Domination Tournaments, CTF etc.)
---30 - 40 3rd tournament type (Single Tournaments, DM etc.)
---45 - 55 4rth tournament type (Fun And Random Tournaments, Race etc.)

What tournament of each type there is is switching every hour, but it's generated by a system and not random, so the tournaments will have a chosen hour, but I will update this once I have coded the tournaments etc.

Arena
There will be arena qualifier. It will be working with FB/SS and up to 5 points.
The one who's having top 1 for one day will get a prize, but haven't chosed one yet.

PVP Maps
There will be lots of PVP Maps and fun things to do other than going to tournaments. These maps are either for fun pvp playing or to get special prizes. There will be jail and duel jail as always. Duel Jail is basically same as jail, but you are immortal, which means you cannot die or loose HP, so you can use it for fun duels or warm up.

Guild Wars
There will be Guild Wars every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The prize of Guild Wars has not yet been chosen. There will be a Monthly Guild War, which will have a higher prize than the regular. If you die in Guild Wars, then you will be send to Guild Wars jail where you have to wait 10 minutes, before you can leave. If you kill anybody down there, then you have to wait another 10 minutes. While you're dead, then the time will not go down, so basically you would have to try surviving down there. Guild members can enter the Guild Wars jail from Twin City, but only if there is anybody from their guild down there. They won't be able to leave again before they have been there for 10 minutes, but when you enter by yourself, then it will also count down, when you're dead or kill people. Why did I make it like that? Well the reason you can enter it if you want, while Guild Members are in there, it's because you can help them, if members from other guilds are killing them.

Quest System
There will be a quest system, where you can do quests to get special items etc. The quests will have different levels 'Easy - Medium - Hard- Extreme'. What you have to do in the quests will be different and there will be no guides on where the quest starters are or how you do the quests. It's up to players them self making guides, when it is. Quests might be with or without killing monsters and some quests might have bosses.

Commands
Every player will have access to commands for such things as skills, level, cps, money and gear etc. You can only make +9 gears, if you want to have +12, then you need to upgrade using PVPPoints. You won't be able to make all items as well, some items are blocked and can only be obtain in special ways.

Staff
Same as before.

Admins:
Me, KraHen and Falcon.

GM's:
Benguin, Viet, Sarah, Richy and Pranay.

Other
If you got any suggestions or anything regarding this, then please feel free to make a reply or PM me. Any suggestions regarding the development is appreciated.

If you're interested, then this is the facebook page.

Thank you, that's all.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/30/2011, 21:27   #2

Nice ProjectX V2 ftw
Old 09/30/2011, 21:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benguin View Post
Nice ProjectX V2 ftw
We're gonna rock.
Old 09/30/2011, 22:06   #4

Awesome
Old 09/30/2011, 22:13   #5

elite*gold: 28
I'm so going to gatecrash this party.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2011, 00:13   #6

Good luck ^^
Old 10/01/2011, 00:47   #7

Thanks. Any suggestions?
Old 10/01/2011, 01:24   #8

Consider Me in ..Amazing Server Really interested in it
Old 10/01/2011, 01:41   #9

Received Thanks: 3,514
count me in!! been looking for a PvP server for a while...
best of luck bro
Old 10/01/2011, 01:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Thanks. Any suggestions?
hmmm i dk, maybe u can do all maps free-pk and citys no-pk (ex: TwinCity=no-pk ; WindPlain=free-pk).
Hunt the last champion of Arena Qualifier and get a prize.

these aren't GREAT ideas but as u said there are just suggestions

srry for my bad english
Old 10/01/2011, 02:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
hmmm i dk, maybe u can do all maps free-pk and citys no-pk (ex: TwinCity=no-pk ; WindPlain=free-pk).
Hunt the last champion of Arena Qualifier and get a prize.

these aren't GREAT ideas but as u said there are just suggestions

srry for my bad english
Will consider that one, not sure tho. But yeah, any suggestions are appreciated. Even the lamest ideas can lead to better ideas.
Old 10/01/2011, 04:12   #12

Good luck bud.
Old 10/01/2011, 11:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
Good luck bud.
Thank you a lot ^^
Old 10/01/2011, 11:38   #14

Where is it hosted from?
Old 10/01/2011, 12:09   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Where is it hosted from?
It will be hosted in EU

#Update

Currently at Login Sequence, so it's going forward.
Closed Thread