Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how to assign atr points??,

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to assign atr points??,

i was looking around on how to control the atr points for every char even to make the pirate from our imagination

Old 12/31/2011, 16:12   #2

The attribute points are allotted by each character. You can change what they are allotted to and have many extra they have in Navicat. I think this is what you're asking? Please be more specific if this doesn't help

Old 01/01/2012, 00:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoweagle4 View Post
The attribute points are allotted by each character. You can change what they are allotted to and have many extra they have in Navicat. I think this is what you're asking? Please be more specific if this doesn't help
actually u didnt get my point , i dont mean atr point for a specific char , i mean the points that is automaticlly distrbuted when u are not reborned when lvling up
Old 01/02/2012, 13:21   #4

#Edit nevermind I know what you mean. Look any public source.

« i need 3 things plz | Hello Guys »

Similar Threads
assign pointers for CE
06/06/2011 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
i cant really understand how to use these. are these the ones that can "refind" the addresses after cabal closes and reopens? for example. +ing stuff. i know its just for show but anyways. for example you + forcy +0 then +1 then +2 etc.. you find the address and it works and everything. but when you close ot hange channels its gone now and you gotta refind it. how can you use the pointer to automatically find it again.
[B] Battleforge Account mit 17963 Bf Points und full Promo Set | Wert:37874 Bf-Points
02/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hi Leutz, leider bin ich gezwungen meinen Battleforge Account aus privaten Gründen aufzugeben :( und verkaufe Ihn deshalb an den Höchstbietenden.:pimp: Hier die Fakten: - Hauptdeck: Schatten/Frost/Zwielicht Deckstufe: 107 - Habe in den Account mehr als 500€ gesteckt. - Viele Karten nicht Hauptdeck Karten auch Stufe 2,3 - Gesamtwert liegt weiter über 37874 Bf Points, diese sind nur die Fakten welche ich rechnerisch Nachweisen kann, Aufwertunsstufen, etc für Points usw sind da nicht...
how to assign bulk pack
08/09/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
hey i have tq binarys and i use navicat for mysql with server 5065...how do i give people bulk packs?