Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[?] Best Stable Source

Discussion on [?] Best Stable Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [?] Best Stable Source

Hey EPVPers,
I'm thinking of making a private server but im not sure yet because of a few lil problems my first problem is the host and my second problem (that is why i posted this) the source.
there are alot of sources going round here on epvp and i'm kinda outdated about the sources so im asking you guys to link me to the most stable source atm.

Kinda looking for a source like this:

* Stable
* login, classes, maps, spawns, skills (the basic stuff) already coded

If youre posting a source direct into this thread please dont forget to put a link to the client and give a lil information about it.

"Thanks"
for the helpers ofcourse!

Grz Pax
Old 12/17/2011, 15:40   #2

you seem to be looking for an fully coded source and nobody will give you thier hard worked source for free or even release it .....
Try looking for an stable source and code the features yourself that is the way it works around here
Old 12/17/2011, 16:03   #3

hhhahaa sorry maybe that i didnt explain it good enough but im not looking for a fully coded source, ofcourse not.
actually im looking for the most blanked source possible i just want the basic stuff and monk (if possible) coded and it needs to be stable at the moment i go start working with it.
Old 12/17/2011, 16:03   #4

Try Albetros.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2011, 17:59   #5

well an source with monk working and standard quest and stable is an finished source in my opinion ,and right albetros is good but you need to code some stuff to it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2011, 18:27   #6

checked albatros, probally gonna work with that source to start off with.

yep mujake you are right, i kinda was looking for a almost fully coded sorce without even knowing it lol.

any others sources please link me. just the basic stuff coded
Old 12/17/2011, 19:05   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I'm apparently very self absorbed so I'm gonna go ahead and recommend albetros too xD

The other other option I strongly would recommend would be project manifesto. It's hybrid's second source, very well coded, stable and is basically a full server from what I've seen. It's patch 5130'ish though which could be changed fairly easily (but you'd then be required to update packets, possibly encryption and code any new game systems from scratch.

Albetros on the other hand is, stable, decently coded and contains all the main features you'd want for a BASE server. It leaves lots of stuff for you to work on to improve your knowledge of both coding and the source itself but at the same time has enough features to allow people to just log in and start playing/mess around.

*cough* secondary shameless self promotion... If you were to ever run into road blocks with albetros, I do sell coding services for it bahhaha.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/21/2011, 19:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxishere View Post
checked albatros, probally gonna work with that source to start off with.

yep mujake you are right, i kinda was looking for a almost fully coded sorce without even knowing it lol.

any others sources please link me. just the basic stuff coded
i was looking for same when i started looking for private servers making but slowly realized that is more complicated than i realized, but many of my friends don't know how hard is to make an server and they always tell me :"why don't you add stuff like ..." and i am WTF ,do you have any idea how to do that??
Old 12/21/2011, 19:57   #9

I recommend you to make your own source, but using public sources as reference.
You will learn not only to code much better, but also you will learn the conquer structure.

Just a head up.
Old 12/22/2011, 00:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
I recommend you to make your own source, but using public sources as reference.
You will learn not only to code much better, but also you will learn the conquer structure.

Just a head up.

probally gonna make my own source in the future but till then im going to work with Albatros.
Thanks
1 User